my new 98 GS Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
old picture lol i straightened it out and put the tag bracket on it a week ago

then he'll trade the rsx for a sho, then for a eg hatch, then for a 87 crx, then for another sho,

etc etc etc

think I want to go sale or trade in my integra for a rsx

Just a word of warning...if you like the Integra for how well it handles, don't expect an RSX to be on par. They switched from full double wishbones on the 90-01 Integras to standard Macpherson struts for the 02-06.

Don't get me wrong...still handles relatively well...just not turn on a dime tight like an older Civic/Integra will. The Type-S K20 is a hell of an improvement (stock for stock) over any of the previous Integra engines though. I prefer the looks and interior of the RSX as well, especially the 05 and 06 models...

Just a word of warning...if you like the Integra for how well it handles, don't expect an RSX to be on par. They switched from full double wishbones on the 90-01 Integras to standard Macpherson struts for the 02-06.

Don't get me wrong...still handles relatively well...just not turn on a dime tight like an older Civic/Integra will. The Type-S K20 is a hell of an improvement (stock for stock) over any of the previous Integra engines though. I prefer the looks and interior of the RSX as well, especially the 05 and 06 models...

Do you think he cares?

Do you think he cares?

Definitely not. But since his threads end up getting a lot views (for the LOLZ), I figured it would be as good of a place as any to disseminate some information...

Do you think he cares?

stfu or your going to get on HS one day and im going to be like "did some mods on the teggy today"
2649520001_large.jpg

The-Fast-and-the-Furious-Acura-Integra-Fast-and-Furious-2.jpg

7512d1365713821-april-2013-focus-st-month-sponsored-superchips-tfatf_ja_rule_01.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

stfu or your going to get on HS one day and im going to be like "did some mods on the teggy today"
2649520001_large.jpg

The-Fast-and-the-Furious-Acura-Integra-Fast-and-Furious-2.jpg

7512d1365713821-april-2013-focus-st-month-sponsored-superchips-tfatf_ja_rule_01.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Go ahead. You're the one who has to drive it.

But I'll second the notion that you don't have the skill to do that level of modding anyway.

I still can't figure out if dickspeckle is here to troll us or if he is here for us to troll him.

The work on that car is beyond your level of modifying.

:werd:

That car actually had money spent on it and name brand parts installed. Trading factory rims for steelies, plastering on stickers for parts he doesn't really have, and randomly removing turn signal lenses is more Dickskate's style...

Last edited:
i just cant believe that every thread he makes gets 3+ pages. ignore the trolls and they will go away. or anything for that matter.

:werd:

That car actually had money spent on it and name brand parts installed. Trading factory rims for steelies, plastering on stickers for parts he doesn't really have, and randomly removing turn signal lenses is more Dickskate's style...

The car is not my style but I can give it some respect for putting effort into it and having good body work.

Problem is. 80% of the post on honda swap is from a dickspeckle thread. Remove dickspeckle threads from the forum and we are left with pretty much just the random funny things thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back