My new car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92CHB

Well after multiple break-in's and getting harassed alot by the cops i decided to find a replacement for my hatch. I wanted something that was still great on gas, new, something that would keep me outa trouble, and something that I wouldn't get into modding too much(even though that pretty much never happens). I ended up getting a 2008 Honda Fit Sport 5spd, even though i had to wait 4.5 weeks to get it :eek: So far all i have done is throw on the HFP muffler and i actually like it alot, anyways on to the pics

Future plans:

Alarm
Tint
Small system (RE SE 12" sub and Premier PRS-D1000M amp)
Springs
Rims
Intake

DSC00433-2.JPG

DSC00436-2.JPG

DSC00438-2.JPG

DSC00435-2.JPG

Ya i am definitely getting springs in the near future....wheels will prolly be next year or sooner depending how quickly i can sell my parts from my hatch

sweet car! I almost got the Fit Sport when I bought the Yaris. I was able to get the Yaris for almost 4k less, so I said fuck it.

Enjoy :)

nice ride.

no swap, tint the windows, leave the wheels stock. just pimp the fit. :thumbsup:

I wish I had went with the Fit over the Civic nowadays, I may actually trade my shitvic in for it. Matter of fact, I think I'll go take a ride over to Honda today.

I like the black.
I'm with nick above, tint it, lower it, pimp it. I'd dig

Thanks for the complements guys! As as the gas mileage goes on my first tank I came out with 35.5mpg and that was with half and half city and highway driving(70-80mph). I am going to lower it i just need to figure out how much....anyone ever heard of vogtland springs?

Last edited:
hey bro nice car what are you selling from your hatch? I have a few buddies who have cars that may need parts maybe I can help you out.

Back