My New Car!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, I don't know. Like seriously though, I saw that car and wanted hump something. Then I got the message on my phone that I got the car and I did this little dance in the middle of my living room. And stuff. It was great. I'm so excited.

I think I'm probably just gonna try and sell the bra maybe. I don't know. Seems like a waste if I just throw away a perfectly good CRX bra....

Yeah, I don't know. Like seriously though, I saw that car and wanted hump something. Then I got the message on my phone that I got the car and I did this little dance in the middle of my living room. And stuff. It was great. I'm so excited.

I think I'm probably just gonna try and sell the bra maybe. I don't know. Seems like a waste if I just throw away a perfectly good CRX bra....

Ahahah. Sounds like CRX's make you pretty horny huh Aleaf :p

Yea, just put the bra up on Craigslist, it's bound to sell eventually.

Even though it says CRX on it, it might look ok on a different EF, provided it would fit.

If you do chose to part with it, let me know. I might want it for my CRX.

That's one nice car. Looks pretty sound. The wheels aren't the worst i've seen. I particularly like the tint.

Yeah, I'll most likely be selling the bra. I don't know for sure yet. I'll decide in a few days I'm sure. Yeah, I wanted a car with tint. Idaho sucks with the whole heat and sun thing.

I'm just excited I finally have a car that I can wash and make shiny. No paint sucks. I sold my other CRX within 24 hours of posting it, so not bad. I could've sold it for a grand, but it wasn't running at the time and I need the money, so I settled for $525...

Man i hear that. I sold a lebaron convertible for 450 when i lost my job in march. I had just paid 1400 for it in september. I still have the car payments too :bangdesk:

But i have to agree that few things are nicer than tinted windows and a good air conditoner on a 100 degree day. Very refreshing.

Man i hear that. I sold a lebaron convertible for 450 when i lost my job in march. I had just paid 1400 for it in september. I still have the car payments too :bangdesk:

But i have to agree that few things are nicer than tinted windows and a good air conditoner on a 100 degree day. Very refreshing.

Yeah, I totally agree. My old CRX was blowing out a little heat because of the missing climate control. And didn't have tinted windows. The A/C just needs to be recharged on this new one and I'll be good to go!!!

About the sunroof though....how exactly am I going to fix that? It opens on it's own, but closes only about halfway. From what the guy told me.

I'm jealous. I recharged my a/c. didn't work. So it needs repair. Nothing like being stuck in unmoving traffic in a dark blue lebaron with no a/c on a 96 degree day. The thermometer said the inside of the car was 108. Nice to know what you're going through.

Last edited:
Actually you guys are wrong about the red. It's just a myth, all of the cops I've talked to say red is the hardest color to pick up with their radar and to see. White and tan are the easiest colors to spot, imagine that. Apparently on a nice day their radar will pick up white cars over a mile away.

radar bounces off your metal car regardless of the color.

and one of the hardest colors to see is silver, drive around in a silver car in the daytime without your lights on and see how many people pull straight out right in front of you.

aleaf, cool car. going bra-less FTW
and you can check the clutch on that car without driving it, check the play in the cable.

keep the bra. it has big tits and needs to be held up properly.
you cant just let them loose..^_^

Don't want rocks bangin up your new ride do ya?

and as for the sunroof. take it apart and see what happens. The one in my ranger's kinda like that. Sounds like it has a broken hinge in the front that comes loose when you open it. When it does, it only lets me close the roof about half way. Just gotta fight with it to get it closed. Unfortunately i never figured out how to fix it.

Bras suck, they wear out the clear coat, hold water and when you take them off you have a bright spot because the sun didnt fade the paint underneath it.

Last edited:
effin sweet rex. good price, too. thats a $3000+ car in my area. lose the bra, keep the rims, drop it 2-2.5", and ride clean.;)

That thing is hella clean, don't forget to get a new water pump and tentioner while your at it. Also put a fuel cut off switch:D

Back