My own Breakfast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

to a crazy woman???!! im good. (I know all girls are crazy in their own way, but you haven't met some of my ex girlfriends. one literally chased me up a tree after we broke up)

Don't feel bad. I used to be one of them... I got pissed at my ex and put a big ass dent in the hood of his car (02 Celica GTS). But, he told his friends that it was "so he could remember me for always". How romantic.

Every girl has her issues (and guys too for that matter), I guess it all just depends on how far you're willing to help and with what. It probably hurts girls most when a guy commits to her, taking her as she is, then just gets dumped because the guy "got tired of it". If you're going to make a kind of promise like that, don't just break it because you decided to take it off your agenda.

right now cels dick is in someones daughter!!!:ph34r:
"Ladies, Ladies.... The mind is willing - but the flesh is weak.... and bruised !" - Zap Brannigan
I have a better idea: why don't you shut the fuck up and eat your breakfast...
Closed the deal, like, totally. Wow. Just... wow. When I get my mind back I'll be back with the details that I can share.
It probably hurts girls most when a guy commits to her, taking her as she is, then just gets dumped because the guy "got tired of it". If you're going to make a kind of promise like that, don't just break it because you decided to take it off your agenda.

Yes, getting dumped DOES hurt. There really isn't a way to make it nice and painless.

Now, I have like 3 missing condoms around here I need to find before one of my guests do.

I've looked everywhere for them, no go. Guess it's gonna be a fun week.

I just looked at myself in the mirror too... I've got so many hickeys it looks like I was just cut down from the Gallows

Good for you man, slump busted. On the other hand, dealing with 19 year old B.S. and talking for hours about drinking and getting drunk and how much I drank this one time at so and so's party doesn't sound like fun at all. I just couldn't do it at this point in my life. But, if it floats your boat, and makes you happy, more power to you. I just don't believe that people change. They may grow up, but there is a distinct difference between the two. What I mean is that someone who is bipolar more than likely will always need treatment, someone who is an alcoholic will always be an alcoholic, I know this from experience. Growing up and realizing at 25 that going to the bar or a party every night and getting wasted is counter-productive to reaching your goals in life is different. I can come home from work and have a beer or two with dinner and still get up at 5 am when the alarm goes off. I just don't have time at 31 for getting drunk every day and playing video games for hours on end, and I would go crazy dating someone who did. I think you are playing with fire. Having said all that, sex with a 19 yr old FTW.

I'm totally on the same page as you. She's no different than I at that age, as far as the drinking. Except I committed more crimes.

I stopped really drinking at about 25. But I mean I was fuckin bad. One day it just stopped. No one pushed me towards it stopping. And now I rarely drink. So I'm not ready to say she's alcoholic yet. I'll let everyone know how things as they go.

But I'm pretty confident there is a possibility of good turn-around on this.

Every girl has her issues (and guys too for that matter), I guess it all just depends on how far you're willing to help and with what. It probably hurts girls most when a guy commits to her, taking her as she is, then just gets dumped because the guy "got tired of it". If you're going to make a kind of promise like that, don't just break it because you decided to take it off your agenda.

Wow.

I normally whole heartedly disagree with what you have to say, but here I don't think I could have put it anymore elegantly.

I was recently in this situation, after having been on the opposite end many times in the past and the part that is aggrivating is the lack of communication until a sudden break.

I'm totally on the same page as you. She's no different than I at that age, as far as the drinking. Except I committed more crimes.

I stopped really drinking at about 25. But I mean I was fuckin bad. One day it just stopped. No one pushed me towards it stopping. And now I rarely drink. So I'm not ready to say she's alcoholic yet. I'll let everyone know how things as they go.

But I'm pretty confident there is a possibility of good turn-around on this.

What jumped out at me was when you mentioned she was on the phone trying to get someone to drop liquor off around the corner from her house. Never done that before. It's almost like a crackhead calling the dealer.

I think from the sound of it this girl has some deep-rooted problems, and above all else is just looking to be the center of attention. Probably didn't get much as a kid and is trying to make up for lost time. That's all fine and good, but you can only lean on that crutch for so long.

As an example, my parents divorced when I was 19. My dad was what I would call a functional alcoholic. Educated (Masters in clinical social work...hah, couldn't deal with his own family problems but could counsel others on theirs), went to work every day, but always drank his 4 or 5 beers at night,(Pabst Blue Ribbon) and always had a bottle of Mohawk in the trunk. Yep, the good stuff. Along the way he started cheating on mom. I could kind of sense at 15 or 16 the happy family wasn't as it seemed. Didn't find out about the other women till later, but when I did look back, all the nights he said he was out with friends started to make sense. When he met my future wife for the first time, he told my mom I was wasting my time on her. He is entitled to his opinion, but didn't have the balls to talk to me about it. Fuck him. Now, I was angry and upset and truly saddened to learn about all this, but I realized after a brief time that I could either use it as an excuse to repeat the same mistakes, or I could use it as an example and a life lesson on what not to do as I became a husband, father, role model for my own son.

I don't know Goth girl's history, other than you alluded to some family problems in her past, and hopefully at some point in time she will be able to see those issues in a positive light.

What jumped out at me was when you mentioned she was on the phone trying to get someone to drop liquor off around the corner from her house. Never done that before. It's almost like a crackhead calling the dealer.

I think from the sound of it this girl has some deep-rooted problems, and above all else is just looking to be the center of attention. Probably didn't get much as a kid and is trying to make up for lost time. That's all fine and good, but you can only lean on that crutch for so long.

As an example, my parents divorced when I was 19. My dad was what I would call a functional alcoholic. Educated (Masters in clinical social work...hah, couldn't deal with his own family problems but could counsel others on theirs), went to work every day, but always drank his 4 or 5 beers at night,(Pabst Blue Ribbon) and always had a bottle of Mohawk in the trunk. Yep, the good stuff. Along the way he started cheating on mom. I could kind of sense at 15 or 16 the happy family wasn't as it seemed. Didn't find out about the other women till later, but when I did look back, all the nights he said he was out with friends started to make sense. When he met my future wife for the first time, he told my mom I was wasting my time on her. He is entitled to his opinion, but didn't have the balls to talk to me about it. Fuck him. Now, I was angry and upset and truly saddened to learn about all this, but I realized after a brief time that I could either use it as an excuse to repeat the same mistakes, or I could use it as an example and a life lesson on what not to do as I became a husband, father, role model for my own son.

I don't know Goth girl's history, other than you alluded to some family problems in her past, and hopefully at some point in time she will be able to see those issues in a positive light.

That was beautiful. :weep:

To say "walk away" means that I would only give my attention to someone who would offer me a payment of some sort. To say she isn't worth it is unfair, at the least.

To say that my help to her won't offer payoff is disingenuous at best. When you help someone, you help them. You don't expect payoff. If you expect payoff, you're only helping yourself through someone. And that's not helping at all.

That was beautiful. :weep:

LOL. I guess that was sort of melodramatic. Sorry. Just sort of relaying my own life experience. Just saying that sometimes you have to go through a lot of bullshit and stress to get some life perspective. Like the saying goes "If I knew at (insert age) what I know now, I would have done things differently".

To say "walk away" means that I would only give my attention to someone who would offer me a payment of some sort. To say she isn't worth it is unfair, at the least.

To say that my help to her won't offer payoff is disingenuous at best. When you help someone, you help them. You don't expect payoff. If you expect payoff, you're only helping yourself through someone. And that's not helping at all.
correct,i know tons of people that help someone without expecting payoff(myself included) but i know some people are i help you now you have to help me..

Ya, but iz nice ta git a lil sumpnsumpn knowmsayn? :wink:

yeah any self respecting hussy waits til she's 22.

So, you've justified dating a 19yo by attributing it to your outstanding benevolence.

Level with me man, you and I both know that's a crock.

Back