Need a muffler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well I think i finally decided. Im gonna go with my first option and getting the vibrant streetpower and vibrant res. Im diggin the flat black :D

you can spray any muffler high temp flat black

well still havent made up my mind fully. I found an exhaust that looks like what im looking for and is around my budget. have any of you guys had or heard anything about megan racing exhausts? I had a hearder on my old civic and it was pretty good but are their exhausts the same? This is what I was looking at Honda Civic 06 07 2006 4 Drs Cat-back Exhaust System | eBay

Megan is known to be loud and a little raspy.

I figured this was a urgent situation and your funds were based on the moment at hand. But, the longer you wait the more you can save. I pay college loans too.....its super low interest and payments are NOT that big. I pay about $125/month. So wait and get the exhaust you want. Its a big part of looks, sound, and performance. Don't go cheap unless you plan on getting rid of the car soon. You'll be happier with a more quality system.

Megan is known to be loud and a little raspy.

I figured this was a urgent situation and your funds were based on the moment at hand. But, the longer you wait the more you can save. I pay college loans too.....its super low interest and payments are NOT that big. I pay about $125/month. So wait and get the exhaust you want. Its a big part of looks, sound, and performance. Don't go cheap unless you plan on getting rid of the car soon. You'll be happier with a more quality system.

no not urgent at all its just starting to leak. just something to invest in cause its just gonna sound worse as the leak progresses. wow youre lucky! a friend went to the same school but graduated a year earlier and pays over $500/month. we had to pay roughly the same back so im figuring mine to be right around that. but I dont want an obnoxiously loud exhaust so I may just stick with my original plan

Well I did grants and some more grants so loans weren't too deep. At $500 a month.....thats $6k a year.....30 years......$180K. Lets call it $150k in loans......so does this guy have his doctrine in 4-5 things or what???!!! Or....if he went with a 15 year......not the best decision unless he is making a lot of money or doesn't like owning a decent car and living in a decent place. I live in CA and I would have to live like crap if I paid $500/month on my school loans. Cost of living here would not permit me to get my loans paid off that soon with my salary.

Take the current exhaust to a muffler shop and have them weld it......or get a welding friend to help......or you may have a welder and can do it yourself. Patch it up until you can get a nice set up.

Well I did grants and some more grants so loans weren't too deep. At $500 a month.....thats $6k a year.....30 years......$180K. Lets call it $150k in loans......so does this guy have his doctrine in 4-5 things or what???!!! Or....if he went with a 15 year......not the best decision unless he is making a lot of money or doesn't like owning a decent car and living in a decent place. I live in CA and I would have to live like crap if I paid $500/month on my school loans. Cost of living here would not permit me to get my loans paid off that soon with my salary.

Take the current exhaust to a muffler shop and have them weld it......or get a welding friend to help......or you may have a welder and can do it yourself. Patch it up until you can get a nice set up.

having to pay back ~16k per semester adds up fast! hahah no just a double major BA. oh the shitty part of going to a private college :(. i cant remember how many years he went with but not 30. im not too sure i can weld it? the "mesh" part of the flex pipe is where its leaking. though it couldnt look any worse if i caked some weld on it. this is basically how my entire exhaust looks. sorry its big havent figured out how to resize

3109.jpg

Last edited:
Back