Need drag radials or sticky tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sean082

I have a gsr turbo pushing 400whp+. I need some suggestions on tires that get good traction for high hp set ups but also is steetable. Any sugestions? I have 15" motegi tracklites. Right now I'm runnning Kuhmo MX's which get good traction but I just roast em off.

I've heard good things about bfg force drag radials....
I'm some what budget minded... $120-$150ea MAX

It's not my daily driver. Actually I hardly drive it. Just when I'm in the mood for speed or at the track. When I get tires I'd like to be able to use em on the track also..

some bfgs are probly your best bet, they are better than regular street tires. you will still easily spin them with 400hp of course.

why not get a set of dedicated track rims and mount a set of proper slicks for track use and run decent street tires when your not at the track?

as for wheel spin on the street, stop streetracing / driving like a jackass, and youll stop spinning your tires off

anything with 300+whp will eat tires. Gforce are a good street/strip tire, you can also lower the air pressure to get more of a contact patch on em like a slick.

Back