Need FM, help someone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I need a Fuel management system for my turbo setup. I can't burn chips or anything like that, not raking out 500 bills on hondata either. FMU's are ass.
I got 440 injectors and a 42/48 T3, cast log mani, and decent sized FMIC and 38mm tial wastegate.

What to do?
How am I gonna do it?
Where to get it?

Get an Emanage...I've never used one, or known anyone who used one, but from what I've read they're decent...

That, or buy a burner and get Uberdata.

i wish it was that easy, i don't know how to do that shit. please explain more thouroughly

you buy a burner than use the software to burn the chip and put it in the ecu then you dyno and keep adjusting till you get it right unless you have a romulator then you can tune on the fly then burn the chip you want or use the laptop to run the car

Chipping isn't that terribly difficult.

Just need some patience and the willingness to learn how.

By chipping I mean using uberdata.

I would ask Beerbongkickass (spelling?), he uses it on his turbo setup

or ask people on the forums, the one where they use Uberdata, Crome and all that. They would know.

burning chips isn't hard- its getting the right program onto the chip that is. that requires dyno time, or street tuning with a wideband 02.

i'd recommend the uberdata system for you. screw emanage.

I did a lot of research and looks like Uberdata, Crome, Turbo Edit is the way to go.

Although Hondata is an awesome Stand Alone system to use, you will have to shell out tons of money, and then pay someone to tune if for you (if you don't tune it yourself) and dyno time.

With Uberdata, it's practically free, all you have to do is pay for tuning and dyno time.

:werd:

Uberdata is the shiznit batch.

www.pgmfi.org
Read until your fucking eyes hurt. You need not go out the expense of a burner, but it would definitely help. A wideband O2 sensor and the datalogging option would definitely serve you well. After you find out what to run on your setup, a burner would let you *duh* burn your own chip and put your newfound settings to work.

Back