1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help wiring P28 to my CRX Si???

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by Xemu, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Xemu

Xemu New Member

Ok I'm stupid when it comes to this stuff so please be patient with my dumb ass.Originally I was planning on swapping out my Civic to OBD1 from OBD0 well my plans have changed.I now have an 88 CRX Si and was wondering what I need to do to wire up my P28 ecu to the Si?? I have the jumper harness which clips my Si ecu plugs into my p28 but I'm lost from there.Any help would be appreciated.

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

what motor is in it

3. Xemu

Xemu New Member

It's a minime swap.I'm missing some of the engine wiring harness so I pretty much am trying to follow the dpfi-mpfi swap directions but the wire colors and locations inside the cabin are different??

4. AHHVTEC

just jump on google or something and find a pic of the pin outs for a p28 it will help alot

5. Xemu

Xemu New Member

Ok maybe this will let you better understand my dilemma.When I plug this harness into my CRX clips in the cabin and then connect it to my p28 am I good to go?? What else do I need to wire?? I have this type of harness in the pic only I don't have the firewall connector so I have like 10 wires that I don't know what to do with.Are these the wires used for the V-tec and O2 sensor maybe????

[​IMG]

6. AHHVTEC

you got to run a wire for vtecand vtec pressure switch i know,and i think 02 sensor but ill have to double check that

7. Xemu

Xemu New Member

Come on somebody help a brother out!!!Does anybody know what the wires are for?? These are the colors of the wires:

1.Purple
    2.White/Blue
    3.Yellow
    4.Blue/Black
    5.Black
    6.Orange/Blue
    7.Red/Green
    8.Green/Black
    9.Gray

So 9 wires total can anyone give me a heads up on what these get hooked up too?? It would save me a ton of time not to mention make me feel real cool that I wired them up my self!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Thanks guys!!

8. ef8

ef8 Junior Member

Call Rywire,they will tell you everything

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted