Need help wiring P28 to my CRX Si???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Xemu

Ok I'm stupid when it comes to this stuff so please be patient with my dumb ass.Originally I was planning on swapping out my Civic to OBD1 from OBD0 well my plans have changed.I now have an 88 CRX Si and was wondering what I need to do to wire up my P28 ecu to the Si?? I have the jumper harness which clips my Si ecu plugs into my p28 but I'm lost from there.Any help would be appreciated.

It's a minime swap.I'm missing some of the engine wiring harness so I pretty much am trying to follow the dpfi-mpfi swap directions but the wire colors and locations inside the cabin are different??

just jump on google or something and find a pic of the pin outs for a p28 it will help alot

Ok maybe this will let you better understand my dilemma.When I plug this harness into my CRX clips in the cabin and then connect it to my p28 am I good to go?? What else do I need to wire?? I have this type of harness in the pic only I don't have the firewall connector so I have like 10 wires that I don't know what to do with.Are these the wires used for the V-tec and O2 sensor maybe????

you got to run a wire for vtecand vtec pressure switch i know,and i think 02 sensor but ill have to double check that

Come on somebody help a brother out!!!Does anybody know what the wires are for?? These are the colors of the wires:

1.Purple
2.White/Blue
3.Yellow
4.Blue/Black
5.Black
6.Orange/Blue
7.Red/Green
8.Green/Black
9.Gray

So 9 wires total can anyone give me a heads up on what these get hooked up too?? It would save me a ton of time not to mention make me feel real cool that I wired them up my self!!!
emthup.gif
emthup.gif
emsmile.gif
emsmile.gif
Thanks guys!!

Back