need integra and ef parts asap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
ok so i need a clutch cable bracket(the one that mounts to the tranny,an obd0 or obd1 ls dizzy,and a rear t-bracket from a 90-93 integra,also need a throttle cable from an integra(the longer one) and a passengers side upper control armw/ good balljoint..
my car has been sitting waaay too long,,jus name a price

i have no clue what they worth,,and right now im gettin prices,,cuz im waitin on a head of mine to sell,,jus lemme know how much you want shipped to 06415

Sorry I forgot I need the dist. But I can sell you the brackets, then again, you could just five-finger it from a junkyard. I dont know what it all would be worth either, thats why I asked you how much.
^_^

I generally sell the rear brackets(which I have 5 of) for $30-35. I sold a throttle cables for $15. And I do have one of the trans mount brackets for the trans cable for $15(hard to find sometimes) Don't have a dizzy tho. In England right now also so getting you anything would take another week, can ship when I get home though

i got both upper control arms for cheap if you want em, off my 90dx hb...

Attachments

• new photos - must separate 001.jpg
    new photos - must separate 001.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 118
Back