Need some advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

your guess is as good as mine on that one lol, thats why i said get the integra lol, but you can get the shifter and linkage on ebay the rest i have no clue

Man I would have just went with the Integra personally, a great motor from the factory, the most swap friendly of all chassis, and lighter too.

shouldnt the shop thats hooking it all up be able 2 get that shit?

your gona need new axles new shifter and shift linkage, new motor mounts,and your gona have to run a few new extra wires.

axles yes you will need.... but you dont need to change out your shifter or linkages.... they are just the right length and you will be just fine....

if you need help with a H22 swap check out these links and they should help you every step of the way...

H22 Vtec SWAP conversion WRITE uP; An Introduction. Long. - Preludepower.com
Honda-Tech.com: Hybrid: 1991 3 GEN PRELUDE JDM H22A PROJECT.

axles yes you will need.... but you dont need to change out your shifter or linkages.... they are just the right length and you will be just fine....

if you need help with a H22 swap check out these links and they should help you every step of the way...

H22 Vtec SWAP conversion WRITE uP; An Introduction. Long. - Preludepower.com
Honda-Tech.com: Hybrid: 1991 3 GEN PRELUDE JDM H22A PROJECT.
help me out here again i thought the 90-91 prelude had rod linkage not cable ?

Keep the motor and give it 10 pounds of boost. Pocket the other half of your cash. You'll have more power for half the price of all of that.

help me out here again i thought the 90-91 prelude had rod linkage not cable ?

the lude is a hydro trans with two cables

Keep the motor and give it 10 pounds of boost. Pocket the other half of your cash. You'll have more power for half the price of all of that.

honestly the B21 that he has in his prelude is junk! only thing good from those motors were the intake manifold and the head.... but if he lucked out and someone swapped in a B20a5 then ya id boost it..... the B21 burns oil really bad and they are very weak.... good thought but not worthy of the engine thats in it.....

i just read that link and they said you have to swap out the linkage for the h22a swap

which link did you read? the one thats hosted from prelude power states that you can get a PRI shift linkage cable adapter..... bascically all it does is relocate the linkages back further.... the HT link is old and ppl have found easier tricks

Back