Need Some Advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian11to1

I have a video project due In my senior Seminar Class.

My topic is the release of 40 Below Summer's 2nd (with major record label) Album The Mourning After :worthy: I need to a good program whcih I can create a commercial for this. Like windows movie maker or something. A program that is free or that I can get for free. If you have any idea what I could use then please by all means tell me. I need to pass this class so I can go to Basic on time and not get an Educational Discharge from the DEP. Please help, thanks.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
not anymore, change of plans

I originally wanted to go with a CD Debut but it's too hard. SO I've changed my mind and no I am goin with a new business opening in my town. This is real or anything. So if you dont mind I would like to browse our gallery here on Hondaswap and use all of our pictures. The company, who I havent chosen a name for yet will be strictly for imports. Such operations as the LSVTEC setup, Motor Swaps, everything. So please everyone "dontate" your pictures of swaps that arent in the front yard or driveway but rahter in a "professional looking" facility... like your garage. If you think this is a bad idea let me know.

I'm sure someone will link you to some good free video editors, but you should make several sarcastic remarks about the record label and the DMCA. :)

"Coming Friday, from the people who jail their customers and sue children, the new hit album for the next 18 hours!"

or something similar :)

You think so? Maybe I could get you to do the voice over and make it funny, cause Im not funny, nor can I think of anything funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back