Need Some Advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wisemansoji

for my b16A2 which header is better performance. need some advice. JDM ITR or spoon.

Basically the answer you're going to get is:

"each motor/car is different and your results may vary"

But check out this site cuz they do a lot of comparisons and it might help answer your question. Click Here.

I can only tell you what I'm planning on getting. I'm supposed to pick them up this week, CTR header w/ flange. But any 4-1 design header should be a good choice. If you go oem Honda make sure you get the heat shields and the flange so it bolts right up and it looks stock. If you're going aftermarket make sure it is 50-state legal incase you get pulled over.

Originally posted by HOOKUPSPROCRX@Mar 26 2003, 11:11 PM
i agree that every motor is different but we have had a lot of luck with the JDM ctr header on b16a's. pluse looks stock :)

I picked up my CTR header and cat last night from a guy out in Pomona. I sure hope it works as well for me as it did for you guys HOOKUPSCRX.

Originally posted by rsaeini+Mar 27 2003, 11:14 AM-->
HOOKUPSPROCRX
@Mar 26 2003, 11:11 PM
i agree that every motor is different but we have had a lot of luck with the JDM ctr header on b16a's. pluse looks stock :)

I picked up my CTR header and cat last night from a guy out in Pomona. I sure hope it works as well for me as it did for you guys HOOKUPSCRX.

i must admit i do LOVE the look of a ITR or CTR header... stock is the way to go... im broke though lol

Back