Need some more power out of my D15

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
and with 11000 posts, i dont think you have ANYTHING better to do. period. except drive slow d powered shit stains. dont try to be an internet toughguy you fucking nerd. stick to building/driving slow cars, and posting excessively.

You're an ignorant fucking crybaby of a little bitch, dude. :bo:

You don't even know that a D16Z6 comes stock with 125hp, not 100hp. But you think you know anything about these engines and what's possible with them? :lmao:

You also fail at basic economics. Dollar per dollar spent, our engines make more power. Don't call people slow when you obviously have a low IQ.

It's been real. It's been fun. Ah hell, it actually has been really fun...but I'm done with this pointless argument. I have better things to do than humor a 25 year old child.

Ten seconds on the clock. Blanco breaks away in the corner...K2e2vin passes it to Blanco with four seconds left....Slow tries to block Blanco....Blanco jumps, elbows Slow in the kidney...he shoots and he SCOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

wow this thread got alittle off topic lol.

I will try the Z6 head, the Y8 mani and I will mill the head along with a chipped ECU. should be fairly quick, i had a stock 87 si out there a few years ago that did pretty well and that was all stock.

wow this thread got alittle off topic lol.

I will try the Z6 head, the Y8 mani and I will mill the head along with a chipped ECU. should be fairly quick, i had a stock 87 si out there a few years ago that did pretty well and that was all stock.

haha...yes it did. It's freakin' hilarious too.

Anywho, keep us updated on your build my friend. I'm curious to know where you end up.

what an assclown.. haha..
anyways.. my stock a6 CRX hung with a b16 swapped EF hatch.. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back