Need Stock Springs at a good price.....help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

revriff

I'm new to the forum...so HELLO!!!! I need some info on where to buy stock springs for a 90 civic......I know the regular places to check auto...Z and such...I was hoping someone might know where I might pick em up at a great price????
Thanks for any help

don't want lowering springs...I have adjustables on there now and they are stripped so I can't raise or lower....I just want stock springs so I wont have to deal with leveling etc.

Oh... stock. I can't read. My mistake. Maybe I can send you the set from my fiancee's 88 Civic LX when I get another set of springs on there for her.

springs needed

Calesta

Oh... stock. I can't read. My mistake. Maybe I can send you the set from my fiancee's 88 Civic LX when I get another set of springs on there for her.

that would be great....I'd even pay or at least pay shipping or something....I hate to buy new springs

just taken stock springs out of my '88 hatch. You are welcome to them as they are only adding to the clutter in my garage, but I'm in Australia so shipping might be more than they're worth (unless you have any contacts with DHL or UPS)?

Just go onto Honda-Tech, or Ebay, there is almost always someone trying to get rid of their stock springs for cheap.

Back