Need you guy's opinions

• EBAY flushmounts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Euro-style, y0&#

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
OK, I'm trying to decide what to do blinker-wise on the bike. Right now I've got some 'flushmounts' that are a LOT bigger than I imagined them being when I ordered them...

dscn03911qu.jpg

dscn03938nl.jpg

There's a set of LED flushmounts on Ebay, that look kinda cool...

1051122345817_cy24804.jpg

or I could strip the panels, bondo over / shave the blinker holes, and repaint it, so there wouldn't be a blinker on the mid fairing at all, and install 'euro-style' running lights, but instead of wiring them as running lights, wire them up to blink...

r6mods_2001_02_euroheadlight-on.jpg

What you guys think?

:mrgreen:

i vote for D. there is some euro flushmounts that fit perfect in the r1 and r6. as soon as i get home from work i will give you the link to the flush mounts.

the flushmounts you show wont fit in you bike

They'll fit, but they'll just sit on top of the fairings.

The flushmounts you speak of are made by Gregg's or Hammythecanman, and they're like $120.
03_r6_display.jpg

flushMount_out.jpg

Fuck that.

Yeah, they're expensive as balls...lol

I'm leaning more towards option C....

I'm just not liking the gigantic-ass tumor blinkers at all anymore...

That, and the 'stealty' front blinkers would match my uber-pimp rear blikers that I've got rigged up....

dscn03954zf.jpg

dscn03976yf.jpg

the rear look good, I am supprised you didnt have your blinkers intergrade with your taillights

its a pain to do but looks sick

Cover each side of the bike in paint that's electrically reactive- then wire it all up to apply a current to each side when you hit the blinkers. You could have the entire side of your bike blinking when you hit the signal- and not have any visible light anywhere on the side of the bike!

Uber pimp. :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
the rear look good, I am supprised you didnt have your blinkers intergrade with your taillights

The taillights on the 01-02 R6's are LED, and you can't integrate them yourself without a SHITLOAD of work or sending them off...it's a LOT easier with traditional-bulb-style taillights

I like seeing turn sigs SMALL ONES if they're in line with the bike I think they look pretty nice. I can't stand the flush mounts like you have they tend to be an eye sore (as you seem to also think)

Cat eyes. $12-14 a set.

best part about them is they stick out some so you wont have to worry about the police buggin you.

https://hondaswap.com/forums/uploads/11..._3_9_160959.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]I like seeing turn sigs SMALL ONES if they're in line with the bike I think they look pretty nice. I can't stand the flush mounts like you have they tend to be an eye sore (as you seem to also think)
:werd:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

The taillights on the 01-02 R6's are LED, and you can't integrate them yourself without a SHITLOAD of work or sending them off...it's a LOT easier with traditional-bulb-style taillights
:laugh: your right but it can be done. I used to work at a bike shop out here and have seen it done. you have to have an extra set of taillights, cause you need the circuit board, out here it runs 100 do have it done. but the end result is :thumbsup:

Back