need your guys input

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicdx92

hey all...im tryin to ship my teg to new york. believe it or not some guy sent me 4500$ in money orders for it, but i'm in mn and too busy to mka the trip there myself. what would u guys recommend for a shipping option? im willing to spend upto 1000 to get it to new york. any help is appreciated.

There are shipping companies that do that sort of thing. Or, you could pay someone to drive(also a known service). Why don't you offer some money to the guy that is buying it to come down and make a road trip out of it?

I don't know the name of the shippers, but if you cruise EBAY in the car section for a while, you'll run across a few names in the auctions.

sounds like a scam.

make sure the money orders clear and everything...yes there can be fake M/Os.

Tell him you will knock off a 600 for him to come get it.

yeah dood, make sure it clears before you do anything. my friend shipped a car from Vermont to Arizona.... (05301 - ?????) and it cost 1100 bucks. calculate the miles and i bet youll get a ball park estimate.

I need to find the shipping company that brought my friend's father's gt40 to his house. They fucking sucked. We had to help the push the car off of the trailer and almost got killed in the process. They would not bring the car up the drive 1/4 mile hilly driveway with a 90 degree bend in it. The gt40 had no brakes and the steering was not hooked up so the tires would move side to side on their own. It took us over an hour to drag it up with my s10 zr2. It was too late at night to rent a car dolly or we would have. The transmission was smoking on my truck, so I traded it in that weekend.

yeah it turned out to be an "overpayment scam". i did my homework and foiled the guy. that and the bank rejected the money orders when i got there. the post office couldnt tell they were forged. now that is fucked up.

Back