Needing some girl advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i was tring last night to hook up with some chicks but didn't work out

Here's some advice.

Don't try to date a chick with a kid. She already screwed up once and ruined someone's life. Don't let it happen to you.

Originally posted by khrisb+Aug 12 2003, 10:29 AM-->
civicdx92
@Aug 11 2003, 03:14 PM
She says the reason she is treating the situation like it is is because of the fact that she has had more fun in one week with me then in 8 months with him (they've been dating for 3 weeks but were best friends for a while).

That's what the last bitch I went out with said.
She cheated on her boyfriend with me.
And then she cheated on me with some other dude.
If she cheats on him with you, then she'll do it to you too.
She said she only cheated on him with me is because..., you guessed it!
She had more fun with me in 2 weeks than she had with a year and a half with him!
She cheated on his ass with 6 different guys! This should have been a big warning sign! But no! she blinded me with that female charm! You know which one!!!
"Those who cheat with, cheat on"
That's what the dumb bitch said BEFORE we started dating!
She fuckin' told me!
I'm such a dumbass!
But, it's your life dude. Do with it what you want.
That's just my experience.
[End Rant]

Right again. Cheaters are cheaters. My G/F cheated on her boyfriend of 3 years with me. A month l8tr she cheated on me with him. Karma. They never change... anyone that tells you differently is a liar or a moron.

lol, keep in mind 3 years is much longer than a month. She tells me she only cheated because shes been constantly treated like shit and she doesn't want to deal with it anymore. She gave him 3 chances, and once he blew it the 3rd time is when she decided to kiss me. Thats as far as it went, so that means we haven't screwed around yet and that's practically what cheating is. I'm not in a rush :)

uh yea. :ph34r:

put it this way...if you found out your girl was kising and hugging some other guy, what would you think?

Originally posted by civicdx92@Aug 15 2003, 05:19 PM
Right now all we do is watch movies, kiss and hug. Nothing else. Do you guys think that is cheating? :unsure:

Yea.

If my girlfriend was kissing and hugging on some other guy, it's fucking cheating.

Once a cheater, always a cheater though. It's part of the mindset.
"Oh if I don't like so and so today, I'll just go find someone better."

I always laugh when someone I know gets hooked up with a girl who has a boyfriend or something, and then she goes off and does the same thing to them.
They are all like "shes not like that". My response is something usually along the lines of calling them ignorant and blind.

i am blind right now i will admit, i'm just gonna see where this is going. i usually think the same way all of u guys do, but i have an instinct on this one, i don't know y.

Back