New Brakes Shaking, Help Please!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I rebuilt the whole rear brake system because that is what I wanted. I didnt want to go to the hassle of finding a rear disc system due to me living in Alaska. The new rear brakes stop damn good anyways with the goodridge lines and brembo drums.

sorry about your luck friend, i have purchased many items from TireRack.com as well as brembos and hawks but mine were fine unlike yours. did you try calling TireRack.com about it just to make sure they wont help you out?

Check your radius rod bushings. When those are worn out, they can cause vibration under braking.

When you go to install the new parts make sure your hubs are cleaned off really well everywhere the rotor contacts them, and make sure to torque the wheels to 80 ft lbs. Hopefully next time around everything will work ok!

yeah, will do. I have to go to work for a few weeks so it probably wont get done until then. Probably going to install brakes and a steel moroso oil pan.

Back