New Car/Truck Opinions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The element is getting the axe. You'd get a hell of a deal, but honestly, it's like driving a minivan. You'd be happier with an outback.

I'd go with what I said before. A toyota. Yeah subaru's are nice, but their awd system has nothing on a 4wd system with low and hill assist.

And you can't put a motorcyle/atv/dirtbikes in the back of a subaru, but you can in a toyota. And it has a much higher resale value.

no you cant put a dirt bike and stuff in the back.....tha'ts what trucks and trailers are for. :p Outback can tow 2700 on a H4.

As for the low and hill assist.....yes we have a hills assist to aid you while climbing AND decending. Low? you mean put it in manual mode and keep it in first or secind gear? Cmon man! :rolleyes:

By the way did I mention the brake assist system that aids you in adding more break pressure when your foot is not enough? It's also smart enough to distribute the braking front to back where it's more needed.

If only they made a 2011 Subaru Baja.....:rimshot:

Must be 4wd, with at least some ground clearance.
Probably will be automatic for commuting.
Gas mileage is of consideration because of daily driver duty/commuting.
Must be able to have a hitch for small trailer with snowblower or lawn tractor.

outback.....:rimshot:

no you cant put a dirt bike and stuff in the back.....tha'ts what trucks and trailers are for. :p Outback can tow 2700 on a H4.

As for the low and hill assist.....yes we have a hills assist to aid you while climbing AND decending. Low? you mean put it in manual mode and keep it in first or secind gear? Cmon man! :rolleyes:

By the way did I mention the brake assist system that aids you in adding more break pressure when your foot is not enough? It's also smart enough to distribute the braking front to back where it's more needed.

If only they made a 2011 Subaru Baja.....:rimshot:

Now get rid of your sales pitch and think about this logically.........

need an M5 ute.

BMW-M5-Ute-0.jpg

yet another car that we will never see.

it's a concept/chop or something... holden chassis with an m5 front end

Last edited:
no sales pitch here.

just thinking about the long haul. For what he's gonna be doing the Subaru would do what he needs comfortably.
I vote Forester. A truck can tow and can haul but face it, if a small trailer is all he will haul a forester can do that too.

I'm not making any money off of this. just trying to help.

there you go.

Go get a truck. I vote Toyota or Ford.

Back