1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New England Body Shops?

Discussion in 'NorthEast' started by HatchSpeeD, Mar 9, 2006.

1. HatchSpeeD

HatchSpeeD ...Hi...

Looking for a good body shop that I can trust in the new england area. To be more specific i'm from Boston. Anyone know any? I went to Maaco to bring my project (the coupe) for an estimate to take care of the rust & a new paint job. I didn't like with this lady had to say & she sounded almost reluctant to see me do anything to my car. Anyone know of any shops that actually like honda's & that I can trust? Also looking for an estimate on my hatchback. Still thinking about rebuilding her if the radiator support (& hopefully the frame is straight) is not too expensive. http://www.hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...album&album=450

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

it's kinda far from you, but i'd recommend P&B autobody in bristol. a buddy of mine owns it with his father.
    http://www.pbautobody.com/
    their website is kinda lame, but the addy is on there.

they do great work..... but it will cost you a pretty penny. they arne't cheap.

3. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

Hammond's Collision FTW!
    Thats actualy my shop, but im pretty far awayfrom u (Maine) although i do do very good work for a very fair price so i just thought id throw it out there

4. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

Ditto, my friend runs a shop here, 25 years in the "art". Not cheap, but it's really really good.

5. hosmer

hosmer I made the millionth post VIP

Assured Collision, Walpole MA...my brother works there

6. HatchSpeeD

HatchSpeeD ...Hi...

Thanks for the help. P&B looks pretty good but it is a little far. I would like to e-mail or just show them some pics to get a general idea of what i'm paying but I dunno we'll see. Hey driver1, check your PM.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted