New flash game, i have been addicted to for about 3 hours... lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

screen shot? strategy ish?
i tried putting all the splash ones close together, with all the slow down towers ahead of the splash station...

2614, lvl 94. one lvl better :p

Best so far is to fill the center with level 0 air towers. thats all that goes in the center, build as needed. Top to bottom, a couple of towers at a time, again, as needed.

Ok, this is going to be fun to try to 'splain..

Look at the wall all the way north (top wall)
Now look at the wall under it, this is a crappy text pic of what I'm doing.

Ok, that is the east end of the second wall, the 0's are splash towers, the .'s are slows. They are staggered up and down, and there are 10 of them in total. The goal is to get all of the splash towers to lvl 9. I've been able to get 9 to lvl 9, but havent succeeded in getting the 10th all the way there. Dont use any other slow towers except those that you can fit very snugly with those towers. try to keep them staggered. less slow towers = more upgrades on the splash towers. I'm trying to find the balance atm.

Treat the air and land battles as two seperate fights and plan accordingly. You only need enough air towers to kill the air monsters before the next set of air monsters shows up.. so they will be making several laps and lasting several levels.

Anyway, if you can decipher the text pic and half ass understand what I'm trying to convey here, you'll break lvl 90 pretty easy.

Last edited:
i just got to level 93, score of 2594
i did all base level towers
middle rectangle was all base air towers, and the second ring was all base level splash towers
but it slowed the game down real bad
prob about 3 seconds real time for 1 second in the game

glitch in the game instead of taping the space bar to bring on new wave hold it down and it will climb contionusly till the spacebar is let go of. a few of us were playing this at work a few months back and had a compition going and I use that trick to bust my coworkers, great fun to watch them try to figure out how i did it and try to beat me

Back