new ideas for a snowman

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
:laugh: gives me some ideas for a snowman in the ft yard
calvin.jpg

I read the title and was going to post calvin>all

And then opened it and it was calvin and hobbes comics.. Thats some funny shit.

i got that in a chain mail yesterday.. i was gonna post it here to.. lol.. good thing i didnt .. haha :laugh:

500th post!

I tried to do some of those a while back, snow is a tough media to work with. and it runs out quickly i.e. the snow man crosssing imagine the amoutn of work that would take

I like the one that looks like the snowman got hit by his dad's car in the driveway, and the others are standing around gasping.

I wanted to make a huge "Master Shake" in my yard this year.

I am definately doing the snowman impaled on the tree, and the one with just his head sticking above ground... I'll even post pics. Just wait for a big Chicago snow. :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
i got that in a chain mail yesterday.. i was gonna post it here to.. lol.. good thing i didnt .. haha :laugh:
:laugh: we got some snow yesterday and today in Colorado, and its fucking :cold: and I got this picture in a email from my roommate, so I deceided to post it on here.
we are thinking of doing one of those snowmen in the yard, but havent deceided on which one yet

the bowling one is great

Back