New man to the site

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Y4RUH8!

Hey guys and ladies if there are some here :). Just thought i would stop by here and introduce myself to the site, havent looked around on here much just found it when i started looking for k24/k20 swap info.

anywho back to my intro, like I stated im new to the site but not the scene. I have been working with the honda engine and carline for about 9-10 years i would say and have worked on most if not all of thier b series line and h series line. Everything from changing oil to balancing cranks and building and blue-printing. During my stay here i would like to pick up on all the information you all have in the form of K series and the workings about them, as my wife wants an all motor swap in here car and k series is where i can net the most power. I by no means am a no it all in this field :) I do on the other hand have several years of expieience in the aformentioned areas, and look forward to helping you all and in turn being helped from you :). with this being said I look forward to seeing you all in the future.

oh about my cars. I have a 99 black Si with a JDM ITR that has been sleeved to a 2.0L from ERL @ 12.8:1 CR with Endyn Rollerwave pistons, several other things as well. and then I have a 97 DC2 with basically the same setup but less compression running a full race kit with a ball bearing GT35R. Then there is my wife with a 00 Si stock which will soon have the heart of a K :).

pics and videos to be posted.

nah no jet fuel :( where i am from we have 93 witch it runs without any AF problems. sorry for the delay in my reply, i work offshore in the gulf and the internet out here goes out when the weather gets really bad, kinda like it is now.

Back