New turbo and tune!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well here are the pics!!!!! And a vid.

2068.jpg

upload it to youtube and link back here

nice radiator mount lol

in for vid and numbers, thats the same type of dyno I got my car tuned on.

With all due respect. What? I said with all due respect ^^^^ lol harsh.

I like your prelude. Back in the day (before furious 1-12) I was a part of Team Fusion out of the bay and one of the guys had a blacked out Lude VTEC with a drag kit on it (bone stock otherwise) and he was the shit back then. Most guys (like Cyber Racing) that were doing big dawg stuff were direct port NOS (b/c it was ten times cheaper). He only hit mid-high 13's on street tires but it was a cool set up.

Now days....no one really is all abot preludes so you are unique....keep it up. I'm just another guy with an EGg

With all due respect LMAO. I would do something about the radiator too...when you get a chance and $$$$. Clean it up to keep the haters off!

Last edited:
With all due respect. What? I said with all due respect ^^^^ lol harsh.

I like your prelude. Back in the day (before furious 1-12) I was a part of Team Fusion out of the bay and one of the guys had a blacked out Lude VTEC with a drag kit on it (bone stock otherwise) and he was the shit back then. Most guys (like Cyber Racing) that were doing big dawg stuff were direct port NOS (b/c it was ten times cheaper). He only hit mid-high 13's on street tires but it was a cool set up.

Now days....no one really is all abot preludes so you are unique....keep it up. I'm just another guy with an EGg

With all due respect LMAO. I would do something about the radiator too...when you get a chance and $$$$. Clean it up to keep the haters off!
yeah thats next cleaning her up. i just ran so long with out a wastegate dump tube...... any ideas on how to clean an engine bay?

who would i call to have it steam cleaned? that sounds like a good idea?

Just make sure the motor and such are relatively cool. I like simple green (cuz I have some below the sink for other cleaning needs) But other cleaning agents will work. I spray the simple green on and let it soak in and the best results is a pressure washer but I have also gotten decent results with a garden hose when I let the simple green soak for a while. Just watch out for the dizzy, other electrical and the air filter

I would rather just pay someone to do it. Been looking around for someone that does steam cleaning or engine bay detailing?

Its truly not that hard. You may have some serious build up (which can be a bitch) but nothing a little scubbing wont cure. But once you get it clean....its REALLY easy to keep it that way.

so what were the numbers?
465hp or so......... we did a few pulls. i am only boosting 14-15 psi though. could of got it to 525+++:rolleyes: but i didnt want to use a manual boost controller. going to wiat till i get a s300. as of now i am running a s100:D

Back