New turbo and tune!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

...are you fucking retarded? You have got to be kidding me...This has to be a joke.

Do you honestly not know what Crome is?

it is a joke. he knows what it is

I wouldn't put it past him if he didn't know what it was...

His 'tuner' should have made his build thread...since this is basically his set-up right?

"Hey I bought a turbo!!! Dunno what size...or brand...but im shooting for 500hp!!!one!!" :rolleyes:

Why are you guys bagging on him so much? It's not like it's a bad thing to allow the tuner you TRUST to pick a turbo for you based on the specs and budget you give him. That's what most of the shops do for their customers anyway- build the setups and sell a complete package. There's nothing wrong with a shop coming across a turbo that will work for a given application and budget and then buying it for a customer.

the caps really arent necessary.

what im saying is that you couldve answered these questions yourself, and probably saved some money. hell, i suggested a few turbos to you that wouldve done the trick.
anyway, glad to see you got it tuned again. im done in this thread.

Why are you guys bagging on him so much? It's not like it's a bad thing to allow the tuner you TRUST to pick a turbo for you based on the specs and budget you give him. That's what most of the shops do for their customers anyway- build the setups and sell a complete package. There's nothing wrong with a shop coming across a turbo that will work for a given application and budget and then buying it for a customer.

i wasn't bagging on him? i just figured since he was an active member here and seems to do research that he would have picked his own stuff.

well I always bounce Ideas off my tuner about what parts I should get. after all he has a shop for a reason and hes tuning your engine because you dont know how. I trust my tuner and If he would tell me buy this turbo over the one I picked, you bet your ass I would buy the one he told me to buy.

Why you might ask, well for one I would much rather take advice from someone who has a shit ton of experience over somebody on the internet.

well I always bounce Ideas off my tuner about what parts I should get. after all he has a shop for a reason and hes tuning your engine because you dont know how. I trust my tuner and If he would tell me buy this turbo over the one I picked, you bet your ass I would buy the one he told me to buy.

Why you might ask, well for one I would much rather take advice from someone who has a shit ton of experience over somebody on the internet.

right, but you can also make an educated decision for yourself with a little knowledge in the field, that's all im saying ;)

i was able to look at a turbo that i had the chance to buy, and determine whether or not it'd be logical for my setup and goals. decided to buy it, and my estimations were actually pretty close :)

@ despain: im not knocking your build or anything man, just was under the impression that you were researching and going to pick out your own stuff. you have a 4xx whp prelude, nuff said. :D

i wasn't bagging on him? i just figured since he was an active member here and seems to do research that he would have picked his own stuff.
Not you. :)
:thumbsup:

...If you can read a compressor map why would you need someone to tell you what turbo to buy?

I absolutely love the fact that you people seem to think not knowing what you are buying is perfectly understandable. This is amazing.

I'm looking forward to this build in the feature. :)

I'm curious as to why omgvtec thinks he is such hot shit... what are you running?
Good luck with the build Despain, ignore the haters and post some videos of your car doing burnouts and the like :D

...If you can read a compressor map why would you need someone to tell you what turbo to buy?

I absolutely love the fact that you people seem to think not knowing what you are buying is perfectly understandable. This is amazing.

I'm looking forward to this build in the feature. :)

why would you?? because hes gonna tune your fucking engine thats why! plus most people dont know how to read a compressor map.

And I absolutely love how you came into this perfectly good thread and shit on it.

Im looking forward on your build as well see how the "master" builds his engine.....fucktard. :mad:

Man.....this thread did get a big 'ol dump shat on it!

OMGVTEC....you are out of line. I hope you are not some forum jumper who gets all aroused by taking a dump on other people's threads. You just got here this month and already pissed some people off.

There is nothing wrong with having an opinion but you need to express your opinion differently and not be so harsh in your analysis of someone else's build. If you show more tact, you might convey what you wanted to say and earn some respect at the same time.

well......as i step over all of this shit and douchebaggery.............. i went out to the track last night. i was running 8's in the 8th mile on street tires.......funny thing is i ran a 9.01 and an8.6 and both times i was at 92.xxx miles an hour.......... spinning down the whole track.......... oh yeah i was running with my nephew of 20 years old in the passanger seat the whole time.....lmao it was a good time never the less!

Yeah i think i had on that was 94.xxx mph. But it was one of my slower times so i didnt keep the print out. Lol i can run a 10 sec or a 8.4 sec. And both times i crossed at 92 mph....lol

Back