new tv...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
welp, i've been looking for months now... and i think im going to get this one.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1110265593286

reasonbly priced, fairly big, nice features.

i did a lot of reading on 1080p, and frankly, i just don't need it, and i don't feel its worth the 1000 over head for the 1080p model of the same size.

any last thoughts before i buy?

buy it ...you 2.9k having bastard.....jk

every time you buy something i feel smaller and smaller..

anyway great find...post some pics of the setup...

looks like a damn nice unit there, B. If I had 3k I'd pick one up too.

i think the website i got that link from was nextag.com something like that. THey brought up a bunch of sites that sell that exact model. That was the best price not refurbished. So I would say definetly shop around. I think of that site you could get the tv and stand shipped for less than the tv only at best buy.

well,i just rad some aweful reviews from plasmahouse.com doesn't look like they will be gettnig my money.
i'd rather pay more and get it from crutchfield.

ohhh shit good job B...you can send the extra 600 to my paypal....

i looked at a sony wega dlp at best buy the other day that was incredible atleast i think it was sony.

What the hell do you need a 5 foot TV for?

If I had my own house/apt. I'd probably RAC'd out. Seriously though, nice TV, but do your really need that big of a TV?

good point....

You spend too much time at home if you have a 5 foot TV. I bet it would be nice to play some PS2 or something on it though.

I personally wouldn't get one that big, when you move, don't plan on picking that bitch up yourself.

Or maybe it has casters.

Actually, now I want one...That could occupy me for the next 12 months...plus a couple g's for new games and consoles. That or the Army.

Back