New user name... I need one

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Do it B. See how long it takes him to notice it.

Not long if he actually logs in :p I had forgotten I changed mine, and tried to log in on my wifes laptop that doesn't have Roboform one day, just about threw it at the wall.

OMG I remember Ji.

Every once in a while, out of nowhere, eating a meal or something I actually still lament the fact that he erased all his posts... To this day his putdowns/insults are still the best I've ever seen, anywhere on the internet. And that's saying something. He wouldn't just insult you, he would spend 2000 words eroding at your very soul.

This thread has blown my mind.

Multiple name and avatar changes. I not comp re hand.

I like my sn a hell of a lot more than the car it reflects. -_-

All I would change is capitalizing the D. Always wished I had done that. It's that way on everything else I use it for.

I guess all I want for christmas is the correct god damn age.

your bday was 1989. i changed it to 1990. if this is still wrong, provide a birth certificate. lol

I didn't think you changed it, cause I got confused the other night when I was like wait... Will I be 23 in a couple weeks??

Damn youngin. Wait, that means you weren't 18, and you were in the NWS threads?

I didn't think you changed it, cause I got confused the other night when I was like wait... Will I be 23 in a couple weeks??

You have a birth date on your driver's license :ph34r:

Back