next buy for the condo--- a new bed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
do you have the memory foam crap?

nah just a simple $19.99 mattress thingy =)

those suck. I have select comfort bed which i got at 60% off when my sister in law worked their =comfy
675$

depends on who you ask. I like it. I've also slept on a Futon shiped from japan for 5+ years that to this day I still like, it has a 1/2" yes INCH, mattress. Im not a fan of really soft beds I like them harder.

i have a "firm" matress right now too...

in college, my bed was a metal "chicken wire" style frame/foundation and a 3" matress, and i loved that bed. it was awesome to sleep on.

i just can't seem to find what you have jeffie.... ikea's website sucks

i have some memory foam pillows, they are really nice. soft and firm at the same time, i know it doesnt make sense.
weve seriously been considering a tempurpedic bed.

in college, my bed was a metal "chicken wire" style frame/foundation and a 3" matress, and i loved that bed. it was awesome to sleep on.

those college beds were cool, except they were so damn squeeky...

Maybe ikea is like sams club, being that items change all the time. I can't even remember what the frame was called.

back from the dead...

i saw a walmart ad this weekend and it had bed frames/beds in it, and it looked like they were cheaper than anything posted here, and looked decent too

check em out if you're still looking B

0006631102308_AV_500X500.jpg

hmmm, i would build something like that, bit i would add drawers into the bottom for more storage space...

all that room under the bed wasted...

and isn't all your living room furniture black already?
this is gonna turn into B's emo houseswap...

avoid going too dark... it'll take a toll over time

Looks like something you would perform sacrifices on.

Or set up a DDR pad on - either way you're sacrificing something :)

DUDE!!!!

you NEED to get a stripper pole...
its something every bachelor should be forced to buy and install in their bachelor pad...

NYC chick comes up... has a drink or two and she will NEED to try the pole out...
its catnip for chicks...

and if you can read or decifer their next auctions info page...I see 25 violens....that might be grabbed for less than $1K....re-string them and clean them up...and resale each one for $100-200.... :ph34r: and it sounds like plenty of furniture...and their storefront has large windows...so you can drive by and peek in and see what they have. I might run the wife up there again real soon...she's still wanting those damn chairs....and by the looks of what they have in one picture...the style is close to what she wants....

Hondaswap Auction Meet? :)

http://www.goldengavel.com/ggjan7info/Samp...rom%2025%20.JPG

Back