NFL playoff picks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

ok nuff of whos gonna win the bowl cause its football and anything can happen lets see where most teams stand (hope this isnt a repost)

make ur predictions: heres mine
Colts 28
Cheifs 31

Pats 24
Titans 21

Rams 21
Panths 22

Packs 28
Eagles 17

I say eagles and pats or eagles and colts. i dont see green bay beating the eagles, but i do see it being one hell of a game. and bolgers aint gonna like all of jim johsons blitz plays and you know he aint gonna take a hit from any of the d line so hell throw it right into arms of vincent taylor dawking lewis ex.... eagles secondary is just to good.

Originally posted by SolPWR@Jan 8 2004, 10:35 AM
ok nuff of whos gonna win the bowl cause its football and anything can happen lets see where most teams stand (hope this isnt a repost)

make ur predictions: heres mine
Colts 28
Cheifs 31

Pats 24
Titans 21

Rams 21
Panths 22

Packs 28
Eagles 17

Colts: 31
Cheifs: 17

Pats: 21
Titans: 14

Rams: 21
Panthers: 24

Packs: 31
Eagles: 27

Who wants to make a small wager :)

damn jus thought of this now we should started a pool at the beginnig of the season. we each put in five andd then we pick gtg.

Edit: damn almost got caught by my instructor. we each put in like five dollars a week and then we pick winners for everygame at the end of the season best record gets the jackpot. gtg in class :eek:

Colts 27
Cheifs 35

Pats 17
Titans 21

Rams 21
Panths 17

Packs 19
Eagles 14

:shrug2:

Don't we already have like 2 other Superbowl posts??? Oh well. They never hurt. It's football. The REAL American game.

Chiefs - 30
Colts - 21

Patriots - Pats are gonna win. By a lot probably.
Titans - Hang in there. Next year maybe.

Panthers - 17
Rams - 24

Eagles - 31 They are gonna deal to the Cheeseheads and they are gonna like it.
Packers - 10

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!! Good luck to all teams though.

professor pink in the ballroom with the candle stick o_0

for all you guys that thought rams were going to beat panthers.... :fuckyou2: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou2: --->Panthers 29
Rams 23

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Jan 10 2004, 08:30 PM
for all you guys that thought rams were going to beat panthers.... :fuckyou2: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou2: --->Panthers 29
Rams 23

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH........PANTHERS ALLL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!

That was a HELL of a game.......I think I aged 10 years......!!!!!!

So far so good my pics are right!!! PATS game was intense!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: im 19 and suffered from a cardiac arrest! twice! then wet my paints when they won :lol:

well not really just spilt my beer when I jumped

Originally posted by b16ahatch@Jan 10 2004, 08:32 PM
its all smooth salling for my eagles now

you do realize that they have no chance right? :)

:gives:

But if I have to pic a fav why not the colts? they don't suck anymore...that should be good enough for anyone.

Back