NFL playoff picks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by b16ahatch@Jan 10 2004, 08:32 PM
:werd: :withstupid: its all smooth salling for my eagles now

Where do you get that from? IF THEY BEAT THE PACKERS then they have to play Carolina, a team that lost to them by 3 points IN PHILLY. Eagles and Pats are overrated!!!! Colts on the other hand present a problem.

Originally posted by SolPWR@Jan 11 2004, 12:12 AM
So far so good my pics are right!!! PATS game was intense!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: im 19 and suffered from a cardiac arrest! twice! then wet my paints when they won :lol:

well not really just spilt my beer when I jumped

You must not have seen the Carolina game!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sloazcrx+Jan 11 2004, 10:04 AM-->
@Jan 11 2004, 12:12 AM
So far so good my pics are right!!! PATS game was intense!!! :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  im 19 and suffered from a cardiac arrest! twice! then wet my paints when they won  :lol:

well not really just spilt my beer when I jumped

You must not have seen the Carolina game!!!!!!!

yeah, 5th matchup ever to go into double overtime during playoffs(both teams missed fg during ot).

Yeah, it was crazy! I was pacing my living room floor throwing darts at my dartboard. Had company over and they thought I was going to have to be commited.

Originally posted by sloazcrx@Jan 11 2004, 10:20 AM
Yeah, it was crazy! I was pacing my living room floor throwing darts at my dartboard. Had company over and they thought I was going to have to be commited.

I missed the end cause my dad went to warm up my car and locked the keys inside while running :angry: missed the end of the game and had to rush to the pats party

Well regardless, here is the current setup for next week I think.

Ealges VS. Carolina

&

New England VS. Colts

i wish the pack went on but the game was damn close...shit.

Back