NFS:underground

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

just got it and it is sooooo fun! To much ricey shit with the yellow star shit. and I hate how you cant upgrade things you want instead u have to upgrade what they give you <_< oh well.

Two questions

What was your first car? (wishing i pick RWD instead of honda. :eek: cant believe i said that)
Tips on drifting, I cant beat one track (is RWD better? Miata?)

the game is ok.

I don't like how its hard to see !!! I have only played like 10 levels since i've had it for about 3 weeks.

sorry, no tips on drifting. I guess some of us are just naturally good at things :p

I've got a Skyline now (Race 89). I also hate how you can only upgrade what they give you, instead of a real money system (ex. GT3).

Yeah the game is a bit ricey with the vinyls and stuff...

its a great game for wasting some time....
i started with the miata mx5, cant say i regret it, its kickass
drifting, w/ a lower powered car initiate w/ e-brake then go into power over. you dont have to countersteer as much unless you have a huge angle

Originally posted by SolPWR@Dec 18 2003, 04:50 AM
What was your first car? (wishing i pick RWD instead of honda. :eek: cant believe i said that)
Tips on drifting, I cant beat one track (is RWD better? Miata?)

You can switch cars, and the new car wil have all the same stuff that is on yours now. I'm rickin' the WRX. Drifting is tricky, but once you get hte hang of it, it's easy. The trick is not to go one direction the whole drift, but swing the ass around back and forth and do combos, and link corners and shit.

The game is pretty sweet. I started with the Si but traded for the Miata when drifting became a pain in the ass. I beat the game within a week. Hehe, there's not much to do after class at Eastern Washington University.

for those who dont like this particualr game...what driving game/s do u reccomend? (for PC).

Not sure for PC. But for all systems... Street Racing Syndicate will be dropping probably in the spring 2004. Check that game out. You can street race or go to the track.... EVERYTHING is officially licenced. You can even race for girls and pinkslips if you really wanted to. It should be pretty cool.

But since every street racing game (NFS, TXR) don't have drags (or does NFS) then I'm starting to worry that the races in this game aren't going to be drag races but cheesy drift events. :( I really wanted to take a turbo hatch down the strip and hit a 10.

There is drag racing in NFSU, but it kind of sucks. 30 second runs through town, but they're straight line.

Game is kinda cool! but there's only 20 cars in the game, there alot of cars missing.
like :

88-91 CRX
92-95 Civic Hatch
Delsol
Toyota MR2 Turbo
EVO

and alot more..

i've played all along with the 206 and i'm at race 108 and finish the game pretty much easy, on PS2

Would need more cars and track and other kind of race and reward system...putting a burnout contest would be cool..

gran turismo still owns every other car game.

ever.

project gotham racing 2 looks pretty badass...played the demo this morning, its dope as hell.

but it aint got shit on GT.

NFS is cool. The only thing I never liked about NFS is that when you upgrade your car its always what they give you and no choices really. I had the one on PS1 and that was the chit! Being chased by the cops was hella fun (not in real life though).

the ending = fucking :ghey:

everything else was cool though, the cinematics in the beginning were awsome.

i got to 90 in 2 days and haven't played since..... too much other crap

i downloaded the demo off of download.com and i dont think the game is that bad. matter of fact...it looks pretty damn sweet. only thing that sucks about the demo is that it only gives you a 350z and you can only do the street race (some night time race). those are my only complaints.

Back