No more B20

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
Yup. I'm scrapping it. I don't have the time or the budget for this shit right now.

:(

I don't get it will... you had nothing but time and money... did you lose your job?

so it was christmas of '05? jk

happens to the best of us man, the scrapin of this project will lead to a better project in teh future

why? did you call up local schools? im tellinh you they will do the work for almost nothing. After all this time and cash is it really time top quit

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jan 7 2005, 10:18 PM
why? did you call up local schools? im tellinh you they will do the work for almost nothing. After all this time and cash is it really time top quit
[post=442827]Quoted post[/post]​

Uh... he was working as a telemarketer for 13 an hour...

You should have left the hatch well enough alone and saved the rest of your cheddar for someting useful like a college fund... or hospital bills.

ROFL!

hospital bills :)

dude, jsut part out the b20 crap, drop a cheap sir1 in there and call it a day.

no one ever finishes their fucking high potential projects on this site.

I'll be one of the first :smile:

you're too far into it to call it off mang..

just leave it be fore a while, and get your fundage back :)

I play some poker and there is a term used for situations akin to yours, Wil. It's called "pot committed." Its meaning applies when you know someone has you beat but you're too far into the pot to just muck your cards so you call anyway.

At this point, you're pot committed. Make the right play, dude. It sucks balls, but you gotta call, y0.

Back