No Superbowl threads!?!??!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
I am HAMMERED that game was hprrobl;e!

WORST OFFICIATING EVER, OMFG. I waiteds 22 yerss for this!? Jerome is going to aretire, and I hgope the moneyy theuy paidfd the rerfs was worth it. 10 lbss of sht in a 5 lb bag!!!!
:laugh: can tell your hammered your spelling is way off . hey at least you got drunk :thumbsup:

the only call that wasn't right was the "low block" on hasselbeck, other than that, I saw a nice push off,I saw a hold. Seahawks got there because of the pathetic state of the nfc this year. not a pittsburgh fan or seahawks fan but saw their loss a mile away. before the game started called pitt.21, sea.9. i was close. anyway i thought it was a good game, and am not surprised by the outcome or the inevitable "the refs sucked!" coments. that being said, go rams next year lol. :ph34r:

the first touchdown that they put through review, was a bad call. that clearly wasn't a touchdown.

after that, i pretty much stopped watching the game... played some darts drank some beer, ate some f00d, and made some prank phone calls with the arnold sound board :p We got E :)

im pissed about the rothelseberger TD, but even giving that to them.

the offensive pass interfereance that called back our TD was bull shit.

that "hold" when we got the ball on the 1 was bullshit.

and did anyone else see the nasty horsecollar tackle on alexander in the 3rd 1/4 that should have been a 15yd personal foul and put seattle at first and goal?

i know people are gonna bitch and bitch about this (im doin it right now) but seattle beat the steelers yesterday... thats all there is to it. play for play, down for down, seattle beat the steelers, but no matter how hard you play, you cant beat the other team AND the refs. flat out. ill give the steelers some credit, that reverse halfback pass was pretty awesome. but they didnt get their first, 1st down till 5min into the 2nd 1/4. thats bad football.

good game steelers. you got beat by the hawks. deal with it.

and a big big FUCK YOU goes out to some of the worst refereeing ive ever seen.

Big Ben said on Letterman's show that he never crossed the line for those not keeping up. I think that should settle that

Back