"now make a post and say hi"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You should be shot for watching it once, let alone 3 times.

lol- it waqs prob while the site was hicupping... i was running a back up that ate all the sql connections. lol

not when they open their mouths. except for this dick.

:werd: they should just take their clothes off and call it a day.

haha0zk.gif

Giggling? lol geek~

Hey you guys, I got laser done on my Bikini 2 days ago.. and I keep smelling the burning smell.. it kinda sucks.. Is this psychological or is there seriously something wrong? I asked a couple ppl but they cant smell it either..

lol perv.... good job. ew, the smell of burning flesh or burning hair?? Call up the doctor or the bum who did it.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
take a pic and show us, and we can answer better :p

LoL Im being serious
And Ive showered 2 times already, and have taken 3 baths.

Quoted post[/post]]
lol perv.... good job. ew, the smell of burning flesh or burning hair?? Call up the doctor or the bum who did it.

Hair honey.. the hair.. lol

*smooth*
well at least we know your a clean Canadian :ph34r:

bald like the day you were born. what a great thing it is. Lol, i think its in your head, like a subconscious thing.

or maybe im speaking out of my ass, because im high. big ups to finding a roach in yoru car when you are cleaning it out!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
Giggling? lol geek~

Hey you guys, I got laser done on my Bikini 2 days ago.. and I keep smelling the burning smell.. it kinda sucks.. Is this psychological or is there seriously something wrong? I asked a couple ppl but they cant smell it either..

Maybe they targetted your attention gland.

Back