"now make a post and say hi"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Why is it that this thread is still alive??

There were no nipples. There will never be nipples.

Her crotch is smoldering. I don't know about you folks, but that would deter this leg humper. Thats freakin horrible.

You say things to get a reaction. To get attention. Like every other confuzed teenager. I don't know why its working so freaking well... Are we all THAT horney??

Quoted post[/post]]

Her crotch is smoldering. I don't know about you folks, but that would deter this leg humper. Thats freakin horrible.

You say things to get a reaction. To get attention. Like every other confuzed teenager. I don't know why its working so freaking well... Are we all THAT horney??
Yes.

lmao

Quoted post[/post]]

uhuh! yeah really...sick f*cks..lol jk

but yeah..hey im going to canada tomorrow to pick up some
goodies, i can smell it if you want... :bow:

wow..jk

Quoted post[/post]]

What's this about a crotch ? This thread is so long and irritating, I don't wanna have to search it for a crotch shot. So a link will be appreciated :)

This thread is so goddam long, there are reposts WITHIN IT.

Back