obd1 b18a1 into 95 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95eg8

i am new to b series swaps i have searched around not sure exactly what needs to be done but heres what i have

b18a1 out of 93 teg which is obd1 with intake and exhaust and all sensors dizzy and alternator fuel rail injectors
shift linkage from 93... do i need 94 teg linkage?
mounts from 93... do i need 94 teg mounts?
manual ecu from 93 teg... need 94 ecu?
clutch that was just replaced b4 the teg was wrecked... do i need 94 clutch?
i have the b18a1 wire harness as well but told to use my stock single cam harness because the 93 teg has a cable for the speed sensor and mine is electrical... can i use my single cam harness?

im getting a hydro tranny tomorrow out of a 94 teg and the guy may have more parts if i need them but want to know if i need to buy the 94 stuff for sure or not dont want to waste money buyin stuff i dont need.

thanks in advance for any help and if anyone knows of a step by step article somewere i would appretiate the link i plan on starting the swap tomorrow when i get off work so i have all weekend to get it done :D

Yes you will need the 94-95 teg linkage, and mounts the clutch I believe will not work between a cable trans and the hydro trans.. The ecu will work and yes use your stock harness, you will just have to extend a few wires. Just put it on before you put the motor in and it will be easy to extend them...

i checked with autozone and the clutch for the 93 and 94 is the same now i have everything i should need except i have one more question.

i have heard that i cannon use the post mount from the a1 i have to get it from a b1 and i can use my motor mount from my eg (wich i checked with autozone and the 95 civic d series driver side motor mount is the same as 94 integra) can i just use the a1 post mount with the a1 motorr mount? anyone done this before?

If you are referring to the rear T bracket then you will need to use one from a 94-95 integra...

no im talking about the post mount bracket which is the motor mount bracket that bolts to the driver side of the block that the motor mount bolts onto i compared the 2 T-brackets and the one i got with the motor out of the 93 is the same as the one i found off a 94 so i guess im just going to get the tranny mount and put it in thanks for the help

Back