Oblivion FTW

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah I'm not sure I ever want to try the plane on veteran. So far you and MauledbyJebus are the only two with a perfect 37/37 achievments for the game. I have 6 more to do, I can't get past the level where you're in the barn and you have to run across the road to get to the LZ to be evacuated.

On WaW I've got 29 of the achievements, I need to work on the level I'm stuck on (as the camera opens you're on the tank and get ambushed in the level you'll have to flush out the caves).

Great game, clearly FTW, however Fallout 3 = FTMFW

I just got fallout 3 last week. It did get mixed reviews but most of the downside has been addressed by updates and downloadable content. THIS GAME OWNS

haven't played oblivion, but fallout 3 is friggin awesome. also, my cousin is a lil obsessed with nacht der untoten.

yeah I'm not sure I ever want to try the plane on veteran. So far you and MauledbyJebus are the only two with a perfect 37/37 achievments for the game. I have 6 more to do, I can't get past the level where you're in the barn and you have to run across the road to get to the LZ to be evacuated.

On WaW I've got 29 of the achievements, I need to work on the level I'm stuck on (as the camera opens you're on the tank and get ambushed in the level you'll have to flush out the caves).

The answer to pretty much any level you play in COD 4 is run. Dont shoot, dont fight dont stand your ground just survive until you get the next checkpoint. Pick the longest route around everyone if you have to.

The Plane however, you have to run through it flawlessly, no wasted bullets or flash bangs. And getting the points for F.N.G. was kinda a pain but it wasnt to bad, last time I checked I had the fastest time out of everyone on my friends list ;)

Because you don't want to believe me when I tell you just how badass this game actually is. Thats why. :D

Back