OBX exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Uhm, safety should be a motto that we all take.

Most seats are tested for 'head-on collision' what happens when some 4000lb mustang piloted by some drunk a-hole smacks your stationary car at 40mph while you're still in it? your $150-$200 seat will crack, and I would not let my spine be in danger, the extra $200 per seat is worth your life! Mugen (IMO) makes the best seats for honda, due to their extensive testing and race-proven technology. But I am 100% sure that Sparco, MOMO, Recaro designs are a hell of a lot safer than stock seats which OBX or Ten-R can't even compare to.

SAFETY FIRST!!

and a lesson learned by myself: A deal is good, its cheap it good.. Now it has 2 meanings, if they advertise a design without dyno or safety to back it up, it must be let go, spend the extra $100-$400 and get a good name: HKS, Skunk2, Greddy are the ones I've seen toss great performance from a cat-back, DC-Sports are well known for header systems, AEM.. by far should take care of your intake, accept nothing less if you want performance.

and remember this:

IF YOU WONT PUT CHEAP OIL IN YOUR MOTOR, WHY WOULD YOU PUT CHEAP PARTS ON YOUR CAR?!

My secret. :lol:

They were on clearance at Texas Off Road in Houston. There were 2 yellow ones and 1 blue one, all display models but brand new... I bought the blue one. It had a tiny little rip in the back of the left side bolster, but I had it sewed up in about 30 seconds. One yellow one was new in the box, and the other one had a bunch of greasy handprints on it.

I was wondering why this topic was getting all these responses over a hot obx muff.

I completly agree with E on this, Sparco makes seats that are very affordable and high quality. The higher end shit is more than likely from Japan like our recaro's and brides which run for mucho bucks. E also showed me a racing seat made by Kirkey and they are fucking dope. I am either investing in kerkey seats or some sparco untis.

Milan

Back