Official Civic Build Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Updates!

Threw in my new LUK 8.5lb flywheel and Comp Clutch stage 1 clutch today, and I'm very satisfied with the results. Although pedal travel is very short to full engagement.

In the comming week I've just picked up a Mishimoto radiator and slim fan, along with a set of BBS meshies.

Pics of the clutch adventure.

are you still looking for an apex-i ws2? and you are talking about the apex-i world sport 2 muffler right? By the way I am jealous. I wish my car looked that good.

Traded my Heliums and tires for a set of BBS basketweaves, semi-bald Azenis and $120. Good deal, eh?

Good news is that I love the wheels, and they are in very good condition - the bad news is.....I need a new rear wheel bearing. Ouch

Pics!

True, but those wheels in these parts sell for well over $300, and not many people use them.
Ontop of the fact I unloaded my 1/2 worn tires and Konig wheels...and ended up $120 richer....yeah.

They may not be mad jdm yo, but I really don't care. JDM has just gotten way out of hand around here - so I figure I'll piss all the M4dJDMshowcar owners out there and put German made wheels on a Japanese car.

Thinking of getting a Euro plate just to piss off the eurotuners too. :D

Do it (europlate) that is. I used to like the jdm cars a while back but now it is just ridiculus. I see jdm foglights on every civic within a 20 mile radious of my house.

I think the drop looks awesome. The bbs wheels are different which is hard to say anymore when it comes to hondas. Keep the pics coming your car is really cleanly done.

Sooooo update.

Doing a timing belt tomorow at work as a final goodbye, and then Project Civic 2.0 goes bye-bye
.:(

Sold it to a good owner, and I picked up a much nicer newer car. Stinks to see a project go, but sometimes its necessary.

Sad to see it go, I wish I knew it was up for sale, I might have bought it back.

What!?!?!?!?!? just kidding. its okay the beautiful part of Hondaswap members is we appreciate the beauty of every car. No matter the make or model.

What!?!?!?!?!? just kidding. its okay the beautiful part of Hondaswap members is we appreciate the beauty of every car. No matter the make or model.

We do? Wait, I never got that memo. :D

I look forward to your new build, by the way...even if the memo never got to me. :D

Back