Official Dream Log

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good read..well for about the past 15 years now ive been dealing with demons im my dreams at leat 3 times a week, ive always been the type of person to think there really there and i treat them as such until i wake up, so i catch my self trying to fight them or talk wisdom to them then notice hey this is just a dream. also for the last 15 years ive died every single week in a tornado im so used to this dream when i see the tornado i know its a dream and then decide if i want to wake up or keep the dream rolling if i chose to wake up i just run to the tornado as fast as i can for it to kill me, but i have two favorites to date that are just lol funny as hell to me, just this past monday i dreamed i was in mw2 lol and i got a rpg shot at me well i dove to get out of the way but i also dove in real life landing on the floor and messing up my knee but the rpg missed lol. and back about 9 years ago me and my x g/f was alseep well i looked over to where she was beside me and to me she was a vietnam spy, so i started to hit her as hard as i could with my elbow over and over in the side of her head. 100% all true. great thread lol

lmao fuckin win..i love the dreams that your rlly talking and you actually wake yourself up talking..then its like WTF? im a dumbass

I love that you beat up your girlfriend in your sleep...looks like we just discovered a way to get away with good old fashioned abuse!

haha^ good thing i have a long history of crazy stuff, i once as a kid around 11, ran out the house and down through town in nothing but my underwear at 2am, bad sleep walker lol i dont sleep walk much anymore funny stories to look back on but it was very scary to live through

lol i used to be a bad sleep walker as well..
i got my ass beat one night becuase around midnight i decided to sleepwalk down to the living room and piss in the vcr..just so happens my dad was also getting up with my baby brother..yea..he said he walked down the stairs couldnt tell what i was doing and heard alot of static..hes like OH FUCK..

Another cool short dream...

Men In Black was an awesome movie. Men In Black 2 was a waste of film with crap production values and no story.

I had a dream about a poster for Men In Black 3, only the 3rd movie was called 'Men In Black 2'

The tagline: 'The last one never happened'

With a picture of a neurolyser taking up the full background of the poster. :cool::cool::cool:

Last night I dreamed I was with my brother in law as he was going around massacring random people. My concern was not for the people, but that I might be found an accessory to murder. I vaguely remember him shooting people from a snowmobile. Fuckin strange.

Another cool short dream...

Men In Black was an awesome movie. Men In Black 2 was a waste of film with crap production values and no story.

I had a dream about a poster for Men In Black 3, only the 3rd movie was called 'Men In Black 2'

The tagline: 'The last one never happened'

With a picture of a neurolyser taking up the full background of the poster. :cool::cool::cool:

Will Smith Commits To ‘Men In Black 3D’ Threequel; Sony Sets May 25, 2012 Release – Deadline.com

Frickin' psychic. Now to get them to use my poster idea. Provided the 3rd one is actually good and warrants erasing the memory of the 2nd one.

I had a dream last night, I fell from a high distance and both my legs snapped clean off at the knees... I somehow landed next to a payphone so I dialed 911. I stayed on the line for what seemed like forever, suddenly the voice on the other end said 'ok your xbox live account is updated, thanks for calling...' then hung up.

Then I woke up. I sat straight up and said 'what the fuck?'

Had a dream I was on a boardwalk on the side of a mountain that was really steep like \ and I was walking along, looking at the view with some buddies then my face hit a spider web (I'm hella aracnofobic) and I saw the spider in my face...and it was like as big as an apple....and it wouldn't get the fuck off my face. So I was all over the place then I fell off. It felt like I was sky diving then I woke up all sweaty and shit. I might have screamed in my sleep while falling down.

A couple weeks ago I had another messed up one. 3 mini-me sized aliens stole a propane delivery semi truck and I felt like I was the one to save the day, it was weird...I reconized the diamond compressed gas symbol and everything. So as the took off I jumped on the back then they stopped somewhere in a desert. One of them turned on a valve and it tuned to fire (like a flame thrower) and........I got killed again.

Messed up dreams seem to revolve around the bong tokes. :ph34r:

Last edited:
I had a dream last night, I fell from a high distance and both my legs snapped clean off at the knees... I somehow landed next to a payphone so I dialed 911. I stayed on the line for what seemed like forever, suddenly the voice on the other end said 'ok your xbox live account is updated, thanks for calling...' then hung up.

Then I woke up. I sat straight up and said 'what the fuck?'
LMFAO! :lol:

bwaaha Bringing this badboy back.

For some reason Brian and I were going to the store in my car. When I got out of my car, I shut the door and as I was walking away I hit the lock button twice, heard the honk and went to put the keys in my pocket. As I did that I accidently hit the unlock button, as I turned around to look at my car there was some guy trying to steal my license plate. At first I thought damn he's fast, then I went off the deep end, I ran over to him yelling something. From there it just escalated, I found his integra with this tools sitting on the roof so I grabbed them and shoved them through his passenger side window, then pulled my 45 on him, got into my car and drove off.

Fucking weird ass dream, I don't remember Brian being with me at all once I found the guy at my license plate.

Can anyone else fly in most of their dreams? Not 'lucid-dreaming-omg-I'm-asleep-and-I-know-it' flying, but 'that's-just-what-you-do-when-you-need-to-get-on-top-of-a-building' flying. I do it in about 80% of my dreams. I also have impervious energy shields just about as frequently and can shoot lasers from my hands occasionally. :ph34r:

I had a dream that I was in the Harry Potter stories, and was trying to fly myself up onto a roof to get a better look at my surroundings. In most dreams, that's not a big deal. I had real trouble taking off though... I could float a bit with alot of concentration, but I had to pull myself up most of the way. After some thought, I realized: "Oh, I get it now, I'm in the Harry Potter universe. Of COURSE I can't fly here like I can in real life."

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::confused:

Last edited:
I had a dream lil wayne was breaking into my house and I shot and killed him in the act and everyone hated me because I killed lil wayne in my house.

I once had a dream I was driving something like this, but like 100' tall.

0.jpg

I was driving across a beach, hit a bump, and fell off to my death. I woke up when I hit the ground. WTF???

Didn't post this back when I had this dream 15/11/2010, but here it is:

I was asleep last night, when I heard someone standing near my bed on the dresser side. I heard her take off what I'm assuming to have been a jacket, then approach the bed. This girl said "hey" as she pulled the covers up and slid into bed. I just laid there, as she slid close to me and put one of her arms under my pillow. At first i was releived that i was sharing a bed with someone again, sharing warmth and that feeling of security, but that quickly that all turned to panic. I laid there, absolutely still, trying to figure out who it was and how the hell she got into my apartment. I was sure I locked the sliding glass door. She slid closer to me and put her head on my shoulder and I could hear and feel her breath.

I couldn't figure out who it was, so I decided I would sit up as quickly as I could, unsheathe the knife on the headboard and demand to know who it was. I counted down in my head to her breath, knowing that she'd be most startled if I moved while no air was in her lungs. I counted three breaths, figured the low, then on the fourth jumped.

I sat up straight in bed and with one smooth motion grabbed the knife and said "who are you?" I was turning to my left unsheathing the knife with my right hand when to my surprise there was no one there.

One of the cats was sitting on the windowsill watching, looking at me like I was nuts.

I woke up as I was pulling the knife, and I remembered every bit of it. Kinda scary. Upon further analysis, I was sleeping on the side of the bed I normally don't sleep on, so it might be one of those role-reversal dreams.

Last edited:
fucked up dream last night i dreamed that i was parking at a high school, went inside came right back out and some one stripped my car right their. i ran inside to call the cops and came back out and my car had a bunch of weird parts on it like cardboard wings and rims.......

Back