official mirage modification post

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

But if you ever got in an actual rollover, i'm sure those CNC "Racing" seats would probably break and crumble, allowing you to flop down enough to get out of the way of the crushing roof.

You're a pistol prick. those "CNC 'Racing' seats" are DAD seats, are SCCA used, aluminum and tool steel constructed. The brackets for them are beefier than most car's suspensions.

You're an ass, thanks for playing. Lets hear what you didn't win !

i'm not wearing the harness when i drive on the street...

fuck if i really have to i will weld one in :D

soon to be on the car...

tanabe hyper-G medallion catback from an EG del sol.

IMG_1262.jpg

Im loving this almost as much as the 2g civic lol....

keep up the great work (do you do this as a professional or as a mechanic or just as fun)

lol im loving this non rice mirage i have never really truly seen a non rice cookin mirage till now so I SALUTE YOU! ^_^

P.S love the borrowing of the civic parts lol

i will have to make those i think... dave and i cut the foglamp mounts to make them stick out more.

a few days later, a set of bezels showed up on MPF :(

nice nice....i think it looks nice red but another colour would be in order (yellow seems to look good on mirage's) i do like the red but i dunno up 2 u.....

lol and the fog's do stand out i must say.....

You're a pistol prick. those "CNC 'Racing' seats" are DAD seats, are SCCA used, aluminum and tool steel constructed. The brackets for them are beefier than most car's suspensions.

You're an ass, thanks for playing. Lets hear what you didn't win !

Really? I've never seen any type of SERIOUS AutoX/Road Racer use them.

Red with black lip and trimm....speaking of things that make u go mmmmmmm

i must say not original but it always seem to work well (but are u leaving the hood red or change it aventually)

I KNOW AFTER i say this about 2 people (minimum) are going to yell RICE!!!!

but are u considering a carbon fiber (or what i prefer) KEVLAR hood might look good ma friend got one and didnt regret it untill some prick stole it but it was insured and he got a new hood and some other things lol....:lol:

seeing as its an autox and all

question WHAT ARE THE FUCKING RULES FOR AUTOX.....(not very familiar with them here in australia....well street racing and shows i am but are there any different rule)

and no im not a :fr: (removing the S)

OEM carbon fiber hood already in my posession. just waiting for it to warm up so i can leave it in the sun before i drill it for hood pins. my stock hood is fucked from the previous owner, as is my roof. kevlar is cool and cheaper, but not an option for a hood. i can get kevlar OEM fenders for cheap though!

probably get a carbon fiber evo-boot as well, with reflectors.

Sports Car Club of America

nahh dont get kevlar trunk if ur gettng carbon fibre hood...it doesnt look right

but good to know u already got that soughted out lol....(im currently looking at trying to convert my 3g civic hood to 4g lol wish me luck:p )

kevlar fenders :) trunks only come in c/f as far as i know from VIS - but a local friend has it. eventually he will lower his price :)

those are much too different!

i wouldnt get kevlar fenders either.....they break to easy...my friend payed out 3k for fenders and got a slight bump from a guy and it totally fucked the fenders....(cracks and broke the brackets for them)

ive seen heaps of kevlar trunk (check uk sites) they have them....kevlar is HUGE over there....

Back