** Official Photographers picture thread ** 56k?? hahaha.. goodluck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

car wash
DSC_0009.jpg
random winter pix
DSC_0008.jpg
DSC_0057-1.jpg
DSC_0039.jpg

Some HDR photos from my trip to Arches national park last September. Taken with a Nikon D40x with no bracketing, I had to take all the different exposures manually, which moved the camera around alot and ruined a ton of photos.

Lots more here.
nice i love these pics so random.......^_^

^^^
Fuck yeah. Fiery colors are my favorite, so of course sunsets and sunlight is my most favorite thing on Earth.

I also like a lot of these because of the contrasting colors. Like the reds and greens.

Not HDR, but pretty contrasty.

Sorry about the quality, it was a cell phone camera, and I haven't run it through Lightroom yet.

Attachments

• P030608_21.25.JPG
    P030608_21.25.JPG
    359.6 KB · Views: 188
Not HDR, but pretty contrasty.

Sorry about the quality, it was a cell phone camera, and I haven't run it through Lightroom yet.

Wow. I was on the way to Frankfurt when I took that picture out of the plane.

Cool looking pic btw...

Wow. I was on the way to Frankfurt when I took that picture out of the plane.

Cool looking pic btw...

I keep trying to remember to go out there one night with the SLR and a tripod and get a better one. Oh well.

bring it back up.
took this one today, really liked how it came out.

sort046.jpg

i took this a few months ago with my phone: lg cu515
for a pic from a phone it came out nice

l_4a65ec33be3ac92894d79f5a7145b2cd.jpg

thats with no modification, too

and here's after i gimped it..as you can see im experimenting with artificial clouds

Attachments

• 0913081810-01.jpg
    0913081810-01.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 216
You should experiment with a spell checker. And what the hell is a cell phone pic doing in this awesome thread?

Back