Official what XBOX360 games you play, lets get down sucka!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

is it possible to copy a table made in microsoft word into the forums? The one I made on here looks sloppy

Like in the engine list thread how thats done. Is that how I do it? Do I have to code it in HTML?

i was on Forza for a bit today, didnt play with anyone though.. going for the rest of the achievements so i was buying a ton of cars..

Lmao, I understand what your saying about the code tag. I wanted to make a table like the one on the engine list thread.

Forza 2 is so much fun. The Crx that I bought I've built up to 315hp n/a so far. I think it'll go all the way to 500hp. It's so obnoxiously fast. lol

When it's not spinning out or bogging, right? I had my z28 up to like 915 hp... i had every 'mod' done to it.

When it's not spinning out or bogging, right? I had my z28 up to like 915 hp... i had every 'mod' done to it.

COD4 was fun as hell last night.. My buddy (veinyramrod) went out and bought a microphone so he will be able to talk the entire game if we play tonight. He also said he had a good time playing with you guys.

COD4 was fun as hell last night.. My buddy (veinyramrod) went out and bought a microphone so he will be able to talk the entire game if we play tonight. He also said he had a good time playing with you guys.

Yeah when I'm with my buddies on that game we usually have a really good time. I need to stop complaining about being spawned killed so much. Sometimes I end up yelling, and it does no good. but oh well.

Look up Mauled By Jebus, Chamoomoo, goon9, patriotic king 2, and a few others on my friends list. I constantly play with them.

Yeah when I'm with my buddies on that game we usually have a really good time. I need to stop complaining about being spawned killed so much. Sometimes I end up yelling, and it does no good. but oh well.

Look up Mauled By Jebus, Chamoomoo, goon9, patriotic king 2, and a few others on my friends list. I constantly play with them.

haha yeah I know, i was getting pissed when they were spawn killing us the whole time...

I added Jebus last night. That guy is funny as hell lol.. i'll have to get the others after I go to the bar to get some food...

spawn kill huh.. is that when they know exactly where you'll respawn and kill you as soon as you do.. that pisses me off more than anything, they do that shit in Halo3 too.. mainly with the sniper rifle

Yeah they sit there and do that, or half the time, we end up spawning right where they are so they just kill us.

Last night when we were playing this 1 group of guys, 2 of them werent even on the map. They were off in some houses or something to where we couldnt get them, and they were just picking us off with a sniper rifle.

Haha i figured that... We just got back from the bar... it ended up being a longer night then I expected.. But yeah I'll definitely be on tomorrow night

Anyone up for some Halo 3? I'm online now, if you haven't added me yet my gamertag is in my signature.

Back