Officially single...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wrong kind of kill i guess.
I tried adding to your rep, wonder why it didn't work

080106_1859a.jpg

080106_1859b.jpg

080106_1859c.jpg

080106_1900a.jpg

you drive a teg? I used to have a black 91 teg, but sold it a friend. it was always playing second fiddle to the Civ. Can't have such jealousy in the garage.

some one else has done 95% of the damage to my car. cost me alot to cover their mistakes up! and just when I get her looking clean again, some idiot starts the whole process over

you let her walk? you might be screwed on getting anything from her. was her car damaged worse? If not, a nice little brick to the back windsheild should even things up!!

dude no fuckin way the bitch made a left when i was making a right on a GREEN and decided to change lanes halfway up the street

oncoming traffic (you) always has the right of way....bring the brick back in......don't get even get ahead......

holy dented fender batgirl...it ain't 3am, it is 4am here in TN. I am meetinng a client at10:30am (plus I'm out of tasty smoking treats). Saddly, we will have to catch up some other time. for now i really must goto bed

Back