Officially single...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This looks like a AIM conversation between the two of you rather than a post on a forum. Lol. Sorry about the break up BTW

no joke. this shoulda been taken to aim, but i was too tired to be up last night. sorry to hear about the break up chica. you know hs.com has plenty of guys willing to get a quick leg hump in the down time.

i left my wedding ring at home ;) WOOO!!! im FREE ....till i get home :( ...lol

Being single rocks. You just have to adapt. Any situation sucks until you adapt.

There are tons of things I simply can't do now that I'm not single. It took me a year to realise that. Then it took me 20 minutes to get hitched again. Like the first chapter of Hitchhiker's Guide. Figured it all out... was happier than I had ever been, so I destroyed it all.

I have a little piece of land in Pennsylvania. I should have bought this prefab that I found and set it up on that land. It was a garage, that was 2 stories tall. Workshop below, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom up above. Would have cost me $25,000 for a home in amish country, on a lake and across from a rolling field.

I'm stupid.

Take advantage of being single. Get that inner-city flat you always wanted. Because at some point you'll have to cast all of that aside for the picket-fence life.

In england, a house or apartment is a flat.

I think you are thinking "studio" or something...

yeah, a flat is any living space really. i consider a stuido any living area without rooms (cept the bathroom usually). My friend has a studio in downtown. its pretty hot, id rock it.

welll yeah hah wtf ever...

i was single for like the last 2 years lol

just 2 months.. but he was like the first guy who actually treated me right and lasted for more than 2 weeks lol

Back