Oh Lawd...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

We got the cinebarre next to me. Its like 21+ only and serves food and beers/margaritas/etc. It's awesome. $5 movies on tuesedays all day and night. Decent food, and great local beer selection.
I don't think we have any of these; this sounds like a great idea!

We have those here too; teens can still attend those theatres....

Seattle has cool theaters and stuff. On this side of the state Spokane/Walla Walla we have one Imax and rednecks.

To many hippies. I am more redneck than hippie.

On a side note, what in the hell is this....

Attachments

• fast five.JPG
    fast five.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 85
you guys are all gay.
all i saw was eva mendez

I'll go see it. I'll park my car out front in the "ricer section" too. I'll probably get a lot of "woah, brah, what kinda car is that? Is that an s2000?"

Well when this does come out..........we will get alot more members. Just like when the last one came out. Damn yo i need some nos..... Got catch that semi truck and freez off some warts with my nitrogen.......yo

sweet.
i enjoy the fnf movies.
once you accept the fact that they are truly beyond reality and dont go into it expecting a real life scenario type movie, they are decent movies.

edit: except the second one, that one was horrible. brah.
hopefully, he keeps that word out of this one.... brah.

brah.

:lol:
Thank goodness I'm not the only one that this annoyed the hell out of. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw him on the new trailer... "Oh great, not again"... I agree that the 2nd one was terrible, but I have liked all the others- especially the last one. I am looking forward to seeing the next one.

I don't think we have any of these; this sounds like a great idea!
Check out Movico. I know they have a few in California. The only one in Virginia is close to me and there is a seperate VIP 21+ section, where they serve food and alcoholic drinks. You have your own table and couch/loveseat instead of a single reclining chair. They have delicious sushi as well!

Back