OLD school looking CRX's and Civic's POST EM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I had this car back when Mavicas were new....pic taken on a 3.5" disk :thumbsup:

90civicsideview.jpg

thats definatly clean, i like the fact that it was taken on floppy disk even more haha now thats old school.

My second CRX(currently stripped and heading for the scrapyard):
IMG_0303.jpg

I kept it stock height because the driveway is sort of steep. Only drove it for like a few days before finding out it had front frame damage.

I have a 88 Civic HB now but it's nothing special(covered with primer and currently no bumper or fenders on it).

heres mine

100_0683.jpg

100_0684.jpg

im repainting her the same teal color in about a week so it should look super clean and nice soon. Check them rims out...

thats definatly clean, it could use some work in the wheels department, but its nice.

yeah, i know. those were on when I got it last fall. Im having a had time deciding on which wheels i want. My gf has some 15'' slipstream knockoffs, i might try those.

get the konig remembers like on my car, they kick so much ass. Slips look good on everything, but your hardest choice would be color.

what do the remembers looks like? the ones she has are satin black, but i might what something bronz, plus i might stick with 14s. I dont really know yet.

if you dont mind me asking... what did you pay for those?

the rims were 500 from jlb motorsports here in so cal.. They also sell em on ebay for that same price if you make them an offer at that price. Some people dont like them but i think the car looks amazing with them. They also make them in silver and gold. Gold faced remembers would look sick on your hatchback.

i think they are fuking nice!!! Id would pobably go 15s though. i might have to check that out. Thanks

Two of the sexiest CRXs in the world, "Nice, but not my style". Man, you need to lay off teh crax0rs.

:)

15's

i think they are fuking nice!!! Id would pobably go 15s though. i might have to check that out. Thanks

im not sure if they make them in the 15's you should call em up and ask. Ive only seen them in 16 x 7, they fit nice IMO i mean look at the pics of my car, those 16's fit nice and its the same wheel wells as your car.

the slips are a dime a dozen, but if you just want rims thatll look clean, yet nothing special they are the ones for ya. I wanted something with a little more pop to them.
the pic with the broze ones looked nice.

rex

CIVICIOUS
like the ride, not a big fan of the kit but i really like the combo of that paint color and the wheels, i almost bought those for my rex. Who did your paint? What did it run ya?

me, and not a whole lot ;)

for real? You did that yourself? How long did it take you? Did you do it in your garage or something? Im going to maaco just cuz they are cheap and will get it painted fast. Body shops in cali are ridiculous. I got quoted 1300 just to repaint my 01 civic, no body damage just a repaint cuz there were some scratches......

anyways, props bro, thats awesome lookin, wanna come paint mine haha

Back