OMG! all 200 beavis and butthead episodes!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no, should i have? i burned it as a dvd movie

I burn everything with Nero Burning ROM SE, using DVDROM (ISO), but it would only play on a computer, if you're wanting to watch it on you DVD player, you'd need to use the DVD Video.

well i think the problem is the drive.

it reads cd's, cdr's, and dvd's
it wont burn cd-r's an error pops up. something about calibration or medium error
it burns dvd-r's but they are unreadable

i tried doing this with both nero and easy cd creator 7 and had identical problems with each. i also tried both video dvd's and data dvd's and data cd-r's with each program.

my other cd-r burner works fine, burns fine, reads fine.

i sent it over to best buy with my roommate to get fixed or get a new drive. im not worried about cost since she works there she gets 75% off their computer service :)

lol, 16 bucks later :)

turns out it was the drive. they replaced that. they also took care of a bunch of viruses and spyware that was lurking on my machine :)

thats the thing, i do, lol.

my mcafee is always runing, and i occasionally scan.

and i run both adaware, and spybot and keep them updated.

I use a few different spyware/adware finders, and Spydoctor, different ones look for different things, so one could miss what another will find. Two antivirus is just bad news though.

oh well, i dont really care. hell i didnt even know i had the viruses, supposedly all they did was run extra shit in the background, at 2.4 GHz, my computer didnt even flinch :shrug2: its not any faster now.

but on the topic of the b&b episodes i burned them sucessfully with nero. they are straight DVD rips so all you do is make a dvd video project anf drag everything to the video_ts folder for each dvd. quality isnt that great but its all there and works :)

if you would have said something to me about it yesterday i would have. i deleted them off my computer already and dont feel like ripping the dvd's i have (besides the fact that i dont know how, lol). but B16 has them on the way to him right now, he said something to me about it yesterday lol.

I dont suppose the episodes come with the music videos that they watched and commented on, do they?

Back