On Track Karting, woo hoo closer to home

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seriously the one you posted looks pretty sweet ... get out there with 3 or 4 friends and tear it up... the one we have in south windsor is half that size with a lot less turns and it was still a blast
looks like they run the same type of karts... my only complaint about that track is it doesnt look like there is a long enough straight to really get those karts fully up to speed... i could be wrong... get out there and post up a review :)

thanksgiving week of november im planning a trip to kart trak with the locals up here, wallingford instead?

i'm down for whenever.... but the whole closing at 9 shit sucks. i don't get home till 7. by the time i get to wally world, 8-830 at best, later if i actually want to sit down and have some dinner.

seriously the one you posted looks pretty sweet ... get out there with 3 or 4 friends and tear it up... the one we have in south windsor is half that size with a lot less turns and it was still a blast
looks like they run the same type of karts... my only complaint about that track is it doesnt look like there is a long enough straight to really get those karts fully up to speed... i could be wrong... get out there and post up a review :)

i was discussing that with one of my buddies after i posted that here... he wants to, now i gotta get a couple of other friends together and head over there.. hell i could even ride my bike there.. its like two blocks away.. lol, well.. not 2 blocks but its damn close.. about a 5 min ride on my 1speed cruiser..

i'm down for whenever.... but the whole closing at 9 shit sucks. i don't get home till 7. by the time i get to wally world, 8-830 at best, later if i actually want to sit down and have some dinner.

i was thinking sat 25 or sun 26;on my birthday :)

MONDAY --- CLOSED

TUESDAY --- 3 PM - 10 PM

WEDNESDAY --- 3 PM - 10 PM

THURSDAY --- 3 PM - 10 PM

FRIDAY --- 12 NOON - MIDNIGHT

SATURDAY --- 11 AM - MIDNIGHT

SUNDAY --- 10 AM - 8 PM

Back